Question About KBR Locations for Those Who've Been Employed with KBR Before

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

oluwakemi in Tulsa, Oklahoma

86 months ago

Hi gang,

Its been about 8 months since I last posted a message on the board but I have a question for those of you who have worked with KBR in the past and might possibly know about locations. I was advised today that I would be transferring to #7--Headquarters (somewhere in Baghdad) does anyone have any idea exactly where this may be located at? (green zone, red zone, any zone).

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--Kemi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

gabriele in Troy, Montana

86 months ago

Oluwakemi in Tulsa, Oklahoma said: Hi gang,

Its been about 8 months since I last posted a message on the board but I have a question for those of you who have worked with KBR in the past and might possibly know about locations. I was advised today that I would be transferring to #7--Headquarters (somewhere in Baghdad) does anyone have any idea exactly where this may be located at? (green zone, red zone, any zone).

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--Kemi

Hi Kemi, Try posting this question here : www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/KBR/KBR-Salaries-Bonuses-Benefits/t9293

Someone is bound to have been there. Get lots of people that are over there and a few of the wives might be able to help you too.

oluwakemi in Tulsa, Oklahoma

86 months ago

Gabriele in Troy, Montana said: Hi Kemi, Try posting this question here : www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/KBR/KBR-Salaries-Bonuses-Benefits/t9293

Someone is bound to have been there. Get lots of people that are over there and a few of the wives might be able to help you too.

Thank you.

gabriele in Troy, Montana

86 months ago

Oluwakemi in Tulsa, Oklahoma said: Thank you.

Your Welcome

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.