SF85P being processed prior going to Houston?Anyone?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

JAYME78 in New York

50 months ago

I got a job offer for mail service LOGCAP IV and my recruiter told me that I have to get cleared first prior going to Houston and that it might take 3 to 8 weeks,anyone had experience with this before?I got my recruiting packet,did and sent all the paperworks,background came back with no problems,got confirmation email....

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ryanek9freak in Boca Raton, Florida

50 months ago

JAYME78 in New York said: I got a job offer for mail service LOGCAP IV and my recruiter told me that I have to get cleared first prior going to Houston and that it might take 3 to 8 weeks,anyone had experience with this before?I got my recruiting packet,did and sent all the paperworks,background came back with no problems,got confirmation email....

Thank you

We did our SF85s in houston, but that was under LOGCAP III, it may be different for LOGCAP 4

Chiquita Jackson in Virginia Beach, Virginia

50 months ago

Yes, I worked for KBR and Fluor. However ehrn I did this form last year we were sent overseas before the forms were vverified. My best adviceis to be accurate and advise all friends and relatives before hand the importance in getting this verified. So as soon as they get it they can fill it out and make sure they put all positive comments

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.