Scheduler jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Daneris Cruz in Milford, New Hampshire

56 months ago

I know my chances of finding a job in the states that can pay the bills and my school loans is almost zero. Due to the job market and the fact that I will be graduating from college in May 2010 with a degree in Liberal Arts which does not provide one with concrete skills. Thankfully I stumbled upon information about Kbr and other contractors, but I have some questions that I have not been able to find answers to in the forums even though I have surfed the forums for about 5 months in order to educate myself.

I have seen scheduler positions on the KBR website, I would like to know if I need special skills or certifications prior to applying? Do they train people for these positions or do they only promote from within? These same questions apply to fluor because they have positions that are similar.

Are the entry(human resources etc)in kbr houston well paying? I have held up on applying for any positions because i am not graduating until May, that being said when should I start applying? I have read many posts where people have been applying for many months or even a year without a response so I don't want to wait too long. Thank you for reading my post and I hope some of you have the time to respond. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

I need to specify that I am talking about scheduler jobs overseas

56 months ago

Well I decided to start applying now, even though it may be of little benefit since I am not available until June and they probably hire for jobs two months in advance (which is a guess). I am applying for all of the admin assistant jobs.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.