UK Plumbers Allready Working In Iraq/Afghanistan

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

TIMiB in Brighton, United Kingdom

53 months ago

Could any Plumbers from the UK that are currently working out in Iraq/Afghanistan could you share with us what qualifications you had to get you hired out there??

NVQ level 2/3?
Any gas qualifications?
JIB Blue/Gold Plumbers card
Water Regs?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Terry PLUMBER in Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom

37 months ago

did you have any luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gerry "the grafter" Rafter in United Kingdom

37 months ago

I just got an email last week asking me to go to Macedonia for processing and then off to Afghanistan if I pass the medical

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

the uk prof in United Kingdom

37 months ago

Terry PLUMBER in Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom said: did you have any luck

Do you need any info? I would be happy to help a fellow geordie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Terry Newcastle in Birmingham, United Kingdom

37 months ago

the uk prof in United Kingdom said: Do you need any info? I would be happy to help a fellow geordie

Could you send me your email address please mate that would be great, thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Terry Newcastle in Birmingham, United Kingdom

37 months ago

Or email me on maddisonted@yahoo.co.uk just incase you don't want to put your email address on here, cheers m8

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dec 4200 in United Kingdom

36 months ago

Terry Newcastle in Birmingham, United Kingdom said: Or email me on maddisonted@yahoo.co.uk just incase you don't want to put your email address on here, cheers m8

hi terry just wondering could you help me. i been trying to find out the best way of applying for plumbers job in iraq or afghnistan please cheers dec.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

kev in plymouth in Plymouth, United Kingdom

35 months ago

can anyone help,ive applied to kbr,fluor and dyncorp over last month,no replies as yet.is there any info anyone can give me to help get one of these jobs.my email is kevinbealeheating@yahoo.co.uk cheers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

namckay in Edinburgh, United Kingdom

33 months ago

Hi guys 1st post here,

So I was wondering , do any of you who currently have a contract or are about to go on a new contract with KRB or Fluor etc know if there is currently any requirements for plumbers / heating engineers required for work in iraq, or afghanistan ?

you can email me at namckay@blueyonder.co.uk with any info should you not wish to post here

I have ACS / CCN1 / CENWAT NVQ LV3 WITH ALL APPLIANCES

thanks for your help or time in advance

Neil

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ADE in Lisburn, United Kingdom

33 months ago

Hi I Konw that Fluor is currently looking for plumbers in Afgan, you can apply at Flour's uk we link. About 10 jobs at the moment.

Anyone know what the pay is about ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

millsy in Reading, United Kingdom

33 months ago

Hi all im a taper and jointer with 12+ years experiance and i am looking for work in iraq dont know much about the process but Fluor KBR seem to be the big players does anyone know if there are any vacancies going i have my NVQ level 2 and cscs qualifications.

Jacgas in Preston, United Kingdom

28 months ago

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone still has any info on this . Looking for a new chapter in my live . I have all my acs 4 and core , nvq 123 in gas . Worked government contracts before and have been self employed for the last 7 years but things have slowed down work wise and a new baby has made me think that subbing or employment may be my best route now as the sole trader Market around me is now flooded with people . Thanks for reading

mcgee1950@msn.com in Placentia, Newfoundland

27 months ago

I'm looking for work, don't care where, Iraq, Afghanistan, UK. I have my red seals in Plumbing,Pipefitting. Have held positions as general foreman, superintendent and construction manager. Wouldn't mind going to those places and work on my tools. if anyone knows of some contacts, please let me know. email address is magee1950@msn.com
Thanks all

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jshuff79 in Stoke On Trent, United Kingdom

6 months ago

I'm looking for work abroad, don't mind where aslong as it's paid well. I'm a time served pipefitter, have a city & guilds technical certificate in plumbing and have an NVQ 3 in plumbing (acs) CCN1 / CENWAT NVQ LV3 WITH ALL APPLIANCES. If anyone can give me some info it would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me at jshuff79@gmail.com Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.