Wanting to go back.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

USMI in Houston, Texas

45 months ago

I'd like to give you some positive feedback, Rob but unless you know someone to req you...it's extremely tough to get back here. We havr anothe RIF coming up in Jan and depending on why you left CPT is extremely tight on hirung former employees.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Explorer in Franklin, North Carolina

45 months ago

Rob I would like to ask you some questions regarding your experience as a mechanic there. I am scheduled to arrive in Houston in Jan for processing as a mechanic. My email address is jw_617@yahoo.com Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

TillimanR in Atlanta, Georgia

45 months ago

USMI in Houston, Texas said: I'd like to give you some positive feedback, Rob but unless you know someone to req you...it's extremely tough to get back here. We havr anothe RIF coming up in Jan and depending on why you left CPT is extremely tight on hirung former employees.[/QUOT

Thanks for the info, what/who is CPT. I left because i was having custody issues with my daughter, I left on good terms the guy said i could come back when i out processed. I have all of my paperwork in order should i contact the guy that out processed me or possibly my former manager?

thanks for your help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

USMI in Houston, Texas

45 months ago

TillimanR in Atlanta, Georgia said:

If you remember CLSS and TTM they are now combined services and one Task Order called LCIV (IQ); the hiring is nothing short of brutal. If you know your Manager definetly give him a call. The one who out processed you was probablly HR and they can't help, unfotunately.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.