application for a job

Comments (10)

sofiane in Algeria

94 months ago

i'm an algerain living in skikda. as KBR is about to start a project in here. i'll be honoured and delighted to get a job with it.i have a master degree in english and a good enxperience in petroleum english as i've been a trainer of sonatrach staff in thedomain

sofiane in Algeria

94 months ago

looking for a job with KBR. i've a master degree in english and good communication skills.

nassima in Algeria

94 months ago

i'm algerian livinig in skikda,i get honoured to get a job with KBR.i have engineer in engineering civil and an expenxperience with BBELGI.in waiting of a favorable continuation to approve my salutaions the most distinguished

cleto beclon in Doha, Qatar

90 months ago

I HOPE MY COMMENTS WILL BE APPRICIATED

NY* in Westchester, New York

90 months ago

nassima in Algeria said: i'm algerian livinig in skikda,i get honoured to get a job with KBR.i have engineer in engineering civil and an expenxperience with BBELGI.in waiting of a favorable continuation to approve my salutaions the most distinguished

Go to KBR Offical Website and apply online there!

cleto beclon in Doha, Qatar

90 months ago

cleto beclon in Doha, Qatar said: I HOPE MY COMMENTS WILL BE APPRICIATED

My i want to apply works in Algeria,WHAT IS THE PROCESS?

tarek benrahla in Kais, Algeria

88 months ago

so I'm so interesting by this web site I was already one of the KBR HSE team, now I'm working as A QHSE supervisor in Algeria And I'm looking for a new job in Algeria or in Qatar I'll be glade to receive the answer....

Dragana Tadic in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

86 months ago

Please, I'm from Bosnia and do not understand some things about applying online. At KBR web site when I log in I have My Workbench with listed jobs I applied for. Some of the jobs I applied for are active from the workbench (I can open them), some of them are gray and not active (I can't open description of position I applied for) and on the end some of them do not exist at my workbench anymore (as i never applied). Please, can someone explain to me difference between of these cases.... thanks

lacki in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina

86 months ago

Dragana Tadic in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina said: Please, I'm from Bosnia and do not understand some things about applying online. At KBR web site when I log in I have My Workbench with listed jobs I applied for. Some of the jobs I applied for are active from the workbench (I can open them), some of them are gray and not active (I can't open description of position I applied for) and on the end some of them do not exist at my workbench anymore (as i never applied). Please, can someone explain to me difference between of these cases.... thanks

okay we are from same country , but i will write this message on this launguage.
i was make for some people account on kbr. i know all procedure but i cant to explain soo easy. but i cant to understend you cant compleate that, because its soo easy. i will help you.
just let me adress to help you with procedure, its easy to explain me to you on our launguage.
Lacki

Dragana Tadic in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

86 months ago

OK, my email is tadicd@yahoo.com . Please let me know if you figure out what it is about... thanks in advance

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.