You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

oldmitter sparky in sierra vista, Arizona

69 months ago

any info on bagram airbase

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

niece706 in Augusta, Georgia

69 months ago

i'm trying to figure this out as well, becuase I am supposed to be going there after Houston, I go to Houston for processing on the 17th of Nov. How about you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cool Jay in NC in Fayetteville, North Carolina

69 months ago

niece706 in Augusta, Georgia said: i'm trying to figure this out as well, becuase I am supposed to be going there after Houston, I go to Houston for processing on the 17th of Nov. How about you?

when did your recruiter first contact you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

14th of October.

oldmitter sparky in sierra vista, Arizona

69 months ago

nov17

69 months ago

Hey oldmitter sparky, is Nov. 17th the day you process in? If so, so do I....What are you going over as, and where are you going?

69 months ago

Oh okay, well me on the other hand I am only a laborer.....but, I am supposed to be going to bagram as well on the 17th.

69 months ago

Hopefully we can meet.....if you see a african american girl with micro braids, and glasses and seems to be confused then just holler at me...More than likely I will be looking lost....LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cool Jay in NC in Fayetteville, North Carolina

69 months ago

niece706 in Augusta, Georgia said: Hopefully we can meet.....if you see a african american girl with micro braids, and glasses and seems to be confused then just holler at me...More than likely I will be looking lost....LOL

I am a rehire and man have things changed. The first time I went over, I applied on a saturday night, got the call on Monday morning, and was on a plane for houston that sunday. I guess waiting a month to go to houston is the norm now

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

Cool Jay in NC in Fayetteville, North Carolina said: I am a rehire and man have things changed. The first time I went over, I applied on a saturday night, got the call on Monday morning, and was on a plane for houston that sunday. I guess waiting a month to go to houston is the norm now

Oh okay then, thanks a lot!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sandra defoy in clare, Michigan

69 months ago

my husband is going to houston on jan 5th then on to bagram
he will be a medic. I have a couple questions. Does he just
wear regular clothes and boots? also what is the pay
scale for medics? He still has to pass that wabi test
he isn't to good at tests, he reads kind of slow, is it
timed.

dailidree in Fayetteville, North Carolina

68 months ago

well when i was deployed as a soilder there (not long ago litterally like i just gor back in september) bagram is the safest place to be litterally tons of soilders and tons of kbr personel along with other contractors . there a big px, a small one,burger king, pizza hut(they deliver), greenbeans..makeshift starbucks.. , a popeyes chicken a subway ,gyms , bazaar,dining facilitys there ok for the most part...and yes tons of phones in offices and mwr too .. its super hot during the summer and supper cold during the winter the sun will burn you invest in a good pair of sunglasses they will never leave your side i promise you this clothes ... the wabi test is super easy well for me its a common sence test so he should be good and hell know right after he finshes if he passes if he doesnt he can apply again in 6 months

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

yak in Wilmington, North Carolina

65 months ago

Hello all, I am heading out to Houston on Sunday morn, then to Baghdad, then to Bagram airbase as an Electrician. I was suprised by the content of daildree's post about the base after seeing the pictures on the KBR site. The base looks very run down with very few conveiniencies. I was told I will be living in a tent and using portable facilities.

DERESKIF in Bracey, Virginia

4 months ago

WAS A FOREMAN FOR KBR AT BAGRAM,WANT TO REHIRE HAVING A HARD TIME. IS KBR STILL HIRING FOR SUPPLY POSITIONS?? RESUME IS POSTED. ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW HOW I CAN GET BACK TO KBR??

sparkynAZ in Sierra Vista, Arizona

4 months ago

DERESKIF in Bracey, Virginia said: WAS A FOREMAN FOR KBR AT BAGRAM,WANT TO REHIRE HAVING A HARD TIME. IS KBR STILL HIRING FOR SUPPLY POSITIONS?? RESUME IS POSTED. ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW HOW I CAN GET BACK TO KBR??

Hey - its all shutting down over here. Your a day late a dollar short unfortunately. KBR hasn't been in Bagram in years too, you need to apply to Fluor if even they are hiring. Us still left in the game have years over here and there is very few still standing, you odds are very slim of getting hired. If I were you I would apply to DynCorp International and Fluor but you might have a better chance with DynCorp. They are in the south and I think they may be taking people still but I wouldn't expect to be here for to long. Karzi has not signed an agreement so all is shutting down and ISAF and US troops are packing up and moving out fast. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.