How do I get my resume into the right hands for Afghanistan or someplace overseas?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Tye Young in Fort Campbell, Kentucky

59 months ago

Hello all! I've been on KBR's LOGCAP for over a year now, everything's uploaded and I've applied for lots of jobs, but no one has contacted me! I've been to Iraq as a contractor for a total of 2 years before, I'm still qualified, passport, medically/legally qualified, etc and willing to do quite a few jobs, Ammo Handler, warehouse, supply and logistics mainly, but still no calls. Can anyone offer an alternative route to get my resume before the eyes of one of those outstanding KBR recruiters? Or, better yet, I wonder if KBR recruiters happen to browse these discussions...if so any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tye Young in Fort Campbell, Kentucky

59 months ago

btw...my email is abelard6337@gmail.com

Daneris Cruz in Milford, New Hampshire

56 months ago

I just began applying yesterday so I can't give you specifice advice; however I would suggest you visit your local career center and ask them to look over your cover letter and resume. Almost every city has a career center and they always offer services for free. Since I do not know you I have no idea of the quality of your application materials. You may feel your cover letter is great but usually a trained professional can offer significant improvement.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.