When does KBR pay

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

missing him in Milford, Kansas

70 months ago

My fiance has just left for Afghanistan and we are still unsure about when he would get his first paycheck. If anyone has gone through this before and could answer that for me I would greatly appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stephanie AJ in Corpus Christi, Texas

70 months ago

My husband's checks are deposited the Friday after the last Saturday of the month. So, there are months we get two checks and other months we get no checks. Look at the calendar, find the very last Saturday, go to the next Friday, that's payday. His first check was small but he was only employed for about 2 weeks at that time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

sal sciuga in Port Richey, Florida

70 months ago

was it really for as much as they say it is? what part or construction are your fiance and husbands in i was looking into going

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kristi88 in florala, Alabama

67 months ago

well this month it should be february 6 right? anyway, my questiion is about cash advances...are there only certain times of the month that my husband can get one?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Yes. February 6. As far as cash advance, I believe (I could be wrong) that those are distributed on payday. Request goes in with payroll and you get cash on payday. Again, I could be wrong about that one!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Yes, the amount it what they way it will be. Of course, insurance, medicare and social security are taken out. Plus, if you've had R&R, then your tickets fees are taken out when they are booked. You are refunded a portion (approx. $850) only after you return from your R&R! Any cash advances are also taken out of your check.

Make sure to keep on top of turning in your timecard. That's how you're paid so if one gets forgotten, then that portion of your paycheck is forgotten too. I haven't heard of this being a problem though! Most people want their money bad enough that they do what is expected of them. LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

John51071 in DeRidder, Louisiana

63 months ago

What time on Fridays do the direct deposits show up?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

missing him in Milford, Kansas

63 months ago

John51071 in DeRidder, Louisiana said: What time on Fridays do the direct deposits show up?

My Fiance's deposit is there by the time I wake up and check the acct online. I hope this is helpful for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.