how to get Rehire with KBR???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

jjminds in Kochi, India

74 months ago

hi all,
i am john. an Ex kbr employee. i quit kbr 3 months ago as i got sick in afganisthan. now i am medically fit enough to go back and work with kbr.i have contacted debra malone. but no reply from her. does anyone know the process of rehire? i need to get in touch with a recruiter so that i can submit my resume. becouse im tired of applying in www.kbrjobs.com. so anyone know the contact address of a kbr recruiter(in electrical/HVAC) that will be highly appreciated.
email me <edited contact information - if you need to share your contact details, please use your profile>
thank you all!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

lostwithouthim in piedmont, North Carolina

73 months ago

I think there is a 6 month waiting period from what we had been told.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Boue in Shreveport, Louisiana

72 months ago

Hi John I am in the same boat but it is because they did not process my information when the Dr sent it so it has been more than 60 days for me. I talk to a lot of people but have had requisition sent for general but they keep getting canceled not sure by who or why. I was told to contact my old supervisor and have him request me but he is gone now. hope this helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Greg Menkins in Leesville, Louisiana

72 months ago

I am aso looking to get back over to Afghanistan or Iraq. I left Iraq a year asgo last November. If there is anyone with any information on recruiter names or someone to actually talk to it would be great.If for some reason a recruiter does looks at this they can reach me at gregmenkins@hotmail.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Boue in Shreveport, Louisiana

72 months ago

Hey I forgot to leave an email address for a recruiter they do come to this Forum marthabarrett0923@yahoo.com. Still waiting to hear something from Afghanistan Food Service

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.