How to get a job at KBR.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 123 of 123)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

Gone Fishing in Forsyth, Georgia

40 months ago

greenergrass in Chester, United Kingdom said: I wouldnt pay anyone to write your CV
if yu have the experience and quals you WILL get called!!

Wrong answer green. These companies are getting thousands of qualified applicants for every job they post, if your resume doesn't stand out, you will get passed by. I look at it like this, I am very good at what I do and writing a resume isn't it. So I am going to pay someone that is very good a writing one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Neal in Weatherford, Texas

40 months ago

What is your recruiter email address? Thanks.

Jean Ganda in San Jose, California said: I received my new employee welcome packet two days ago. I did my dental exam and faxed the dental signed form by the dentist together with my military service verification and DD214. I'm scheduled to do the WABI exam today. However my concern is about Accurate Background Packet because i have not receive anything yet when I'm suppose to receive it at least yesterday. How long does this usually take. I left voice messages and email to my recruiter but i have not heard from him for two days now. What should I do next? For the background check do they check for your credit card report as well? Does my bad credit affects my background? Also do you guys have any idea where i can get for help on the wabi exam? Thanks in advance.

blak in Mcallen, Texas

39 months ago

well first of all hellow to everyone,yesterday i recived an email with the e-qip forms fill them and email them back,hope to hear from them soon.
good luck everybody!

plumber in Dundee, United Kingdom

39 months ago

Duncan1 in Cowdenbeath, United Kingdom said: Hey,

I done my CV myself, just make sure you write everything in your CV.... if you work long hours make sure you put that in. Dont try to rush it to get in ito the system, make sure you miss nothing the more information in your CV the better.

Hi Duncan, I am a 41 plumber from Dundee also looking for a job with kbr. Are you any further along wih he process?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Duncan1 in Cowdenbeath, United Kingdom

39 months ago

plumber in Dundee, United Kingdom said: Hi Duncan, I am a 41 plumber from Dundee also looking for a job with kbr. Are you any further along wih he process?

Yeah mate..but you wouldnt believe my story! I got a call from a recruiter at KBR with the offer of a carpenter job in Iraq. I was snt a load of paperwork to complete and went for a dental check, got a police clearance then i recieved my email with my flight ticket to Houston. I quit my job there nd then spent money on clothes, toiletries etc for Houston and packed my bag. My flight was at 9am sunday the 23rd April i got up at 5am to go to the airport and fell down the stair with my holdall and dislocated my elbow! Could only happen to me! was so close... 4 hours trying to get my recruiter to bring me in another date need to wait and see what happens

dec 4200 in United Kingdom

39 months ago

Hi duncan sorry to here about that mate. If you dont mind telling what were they offering pay wise?

plumber in Dundee, United Kingdom

39 months ago

Sorry to hear that mate. Are you ok now? What a nightmare - going through all that and then to fall at the last hurdle, lol - pardon the pun. Did you know where you were going - Iraq? I've had contact (of a sort from a recruiter) and I'm trying not to build my hopes up. My email address is graeme.nicholson@hotmail.co.uk if you'd like to email me.

engaged to a firefighter in Mill Spring, North Carolina

37 months ago

Duncan1 in Cowdenbeath, United Kingdom said: I was contacted yesterday by a recruiter at KBR about a carpenter position in Iraq. He forwarded me a candidate processing form and asked me to forward copies of my passport and driving licience. I have done so but would like to know the next stage so i can get prepared

Hi, my boyfriend did two years in iraq as a contract firefighter. He said he would love to go back because he enjoyed it all. Alot of his friends have came home on R&R and said they r hurting for more firefighters over there. We have reapplied for kbr & sallyport. What else can we do? He don't have any of his old contact numbers to anybody over there

GEORGE RIZHAMADZE in Tbilisi, Georgia

36 months ago

please tell me how can I apload my cv to be seen by the employers
in Iraq and agfhanistan thank you in advance please help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Brian james irish in ireland, Ireland

35 months ago

To,
nod n.ireland in Manchester, United Kingdom,,

Sorry mate for late late reply havnt been on forum in months,,

I have had no luck year and a half trying ...

Duncan1 in Cowdenbeath, United Kingdom

35 months ago

Houston in 3 weeks

DENNIS MCLAUGHLIN

34 months ago

Host said: Do you work at KBR? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I have been trying to get oversea no call

Lucky in Apo

30 months ago

How can I get a job in KBR>>?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

mike carroll in Columbus, North Carolina

24 months ago

i am a welder mig stick 26yr i am lay off my e mail spikerbiker81@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lachienicolson@hotmail.com in London, United Kingdom

22 months ago

Stephanie AJ in Corpus Christi, Texas said: My husband found a KBR recruiter on myspace. He's been in Iraq for 13 months now! LOL

HI would i would be obliged if you could give me the name of the recruiter your huspant used for the job in iraq i have tried everything but to no avail many thanks Lachie Nicolson

M Chhetri in Nepal

20 months ago

I am an energetic, qualified and had more then 10 years long experience in the field of project management and administration with very reputed organizations including the United Nations Mission as well. I would like to work with the American Army base office in Afghanistan through the KBR Company. What is the best way for applying, what is the official link and site to online apply. Waiting your best and truth answer. Thank you.

samedin in Albania

18 months ago

I worked ni year in afghanistan no compani ACM and I like working again I kryr these pun to maqineresi to order Thank you for understanding

willebythomas@yahoo.com in Moultrie, Georgia

17 months ago

i fill i could be a good employie not good on computer but ive got all most thirty years experince as hevey equipment operator some concreat and machanic but mostly operator please help me get back on my feet

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

PATEL RAMESH

15 months ago

Host said: Do you work at KBR ? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I see myself as a direct, enthusiastic and reliable individual. My strengths include a hands-on approach, commitment, supervisory skills, decision making, quality orientation, teamwork, problem solving, and an emphasis on safety, planning and organizational skills. I’m keen to take on a responsible, varied post where I can fully utilize my broad-based troubleshooting and technical skills in the Quality Control, operation and maintenance of all Electricals & Ammonia Refrigeration Plant, various Brands of Generators up to 1000 KW. Recently I am Angaged with Ammonia refrigeration NH3 (R 717) Scew type/ piston type Grasso GEA compressor Service and Maintenance and full knowlledge of SCADA SYSTE

cheney in Anonymous Proxy

14 months ago

My name is Jennifer martins, from USA I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.madurai he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 6years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to usa, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is maduraitemple@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

chun in Austin, Texas

14 months ago

i am chun . i am looking for job.do you have job plesae give me job.

thilak in Kabul, Afghanistan

5 months ago

Host said: Do you work at KBR ? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

thirupathi in Satellite Provider

5 months ago

good evening sir!
please can u know any one please told me how to get KBR JOBS i am a HVAC TECHNICIAN I have experience 4 years INDIA 4 YEARS IRAQ 2 YEARS AFGHANISTAN Present working Afghanistan Dyncorp international i am looking a job KBR please can u guys told me how to get kbr jobs thank you sir

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.