Any help - please?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Skippy 1 in Pretoria, South Africa

103 months ago

My hubby received a assessment to complete for a job he applied for at KBR. Can anyone please tell me what that mean, and if he's been considered for that job?
Also, if anyone can help me with a recruiters contact details, it would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Koko Wilson in AS, Florida

103 months ago

If he has received an assessment–or a request to complete a assessment, then I say that he is under consideration for a position/job with KBR. Have him complete it and once he does he should hear from a recruiter–they will contract him/ you via phone and or email.

Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

Koko Wilson in AS, Florida said: If he has received an assessment–or a request to complete a assessment, then I say that he is under consideration for a position/job with KBR. Have him complete it and once he does he should hear from a recruiter–they will contract him/ you via phone and or email.

Thank you for your reply. Do you maybe know how long it takes for them to get in contact?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Koko Wilson in AS, Florida

103 months ago

Skippy 1 in Pretoria, South Africa said: Thank you for your reply. Do you maybe know how long it takes for them to get in contact?

Its really is hard to say. Sorry. It is a good sign though, the assessment.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

Thanx again. Lets hope, seeing that he did the assessment about 2 months ago.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

michael-g in Farmington, New Mexico

103 months ago

Does KBR have any oilfield work and where? And if yes how would I go about getting in contact with a recruiter? im already in the KBR system and headed to houston in a couple of weeks.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.