Are there supprt Groups

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

KrimsonKween in North Carolina

70 months ago

Hello my husband left in Oct. and is at Khandahar AFB in Afganistan. How do some of the wives deal with lonliness and are there any support groups online or other wise.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

BethB05 in Southern Tier, New York

70 months ago

KrimsonKween in North Carolina said: Hello my husband left in Oct. and is at Khandahar AFB in Afganistan. How do some of the wives deal with lonliness and are there any support groups online or other wise.

There are bunch if wives in the same boat. They just tend to post on the main page, I think it says KBR Jobs and Pay rates or something. Mine left in October, got sent home for High BP and then went back in November. He is HVAC at Bagram. It's tough but they are really a great bunch of girls. I am pretty lucky I have no little ones at home, just a 19 year old daughter, 3 cats and "The Dog". Come post over there and introduce yourself. It helps, alot! Hubby and I have been together 9 years and never been apart more than a couple of days so I can relate to how hard it is!
Beth

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BethB05 in Southern Tier, New York

70 months ago

KrimsonKween in North Carolina said: Hello my husband left in Oct. and is at Khandahar AFB in Afganistan. How do some of the wives deal with lonliness and are there any support groups online or other wise.

Sorry, it's under KBR Salaries

switch in Austin, Texas

70 months ago

www.indeed.com/cmp/KBR scroll down to salaries,bonuses and benefits.
Hope to see you there !!

Melinda Pearson in Woodstock, Georgia

68 months ago

My husband left in March 08. He has been on 2 R & Rs so far. To say having him leave was tough is an absolute understatement. He is my best friend. However, we email and talk everyday. We are working towards a goal of paying off some bills and saving. So knowing we have a purpose makes it easier....I am going over to the "Salaries" portion of this site. I have been looking so some type of support group and have not found anything until today.... Take Care

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.