Customer Service Assessment Test

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

eeleccion in Los Angeles, California

65 months ago

Hello,

Just wanted inquire if anyone has taken the Customer Service Assessment test. I'm scheduled to take on tomorrow but not sure what to expect on the test. Just want to make sure I pass the test.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (124) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

Wooty in Los Angeles, California

37 months ago

I just took the test today and it is essentially 2 tests (easy really).

The first test is a phone call script test in which you have to fill in data based on a prerecorded script. This test focuses on listening and is just as sensitive to "misclicks" as the typing test/excel test. It's basically a 10 minute timed audio/typing test. There are 11 identical forms with just different voices with thick accents on a few. you must input: name:first and last, mailing address, city, state, zip, and email. It's THAT easy. Unfortunately, the audio takes awhile to play so you can't speed run through all 11 tests due to the slow voice.

The second test is a questionnaire (62 questions, not timed) that covers topics of how likely are you to help friends resolve problems (1 highly likely, 5 never). obviously you want the position so answer as best as you can. Obviously, don't pick that never in this situation as you will be hurting your score for the phone/customer service position.

easy peasy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Wooty in Los Angeles, California

37 months ago

edit: oops. i took the call center test, not the customer service test. no wonder why it was so easy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

CindyE in Paramount, California

30 months ago

I took the customer service test yesterday and it's pretty much the same thing as Wooty mentioned.
You just listen to the audio recording and type everything into the forms.
I passed it on my first attempt, it was pretty easy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dijonna Hunter in Washington, District of Columbia

22 months ago

I have to take an assessment test for Kaiser's Call Center position I know that Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint 2003, Access 2000 and Typing are going to be on it can anyone tell me what to expect I take it in a couple of days. Please and thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jess in Oakland, California

22 months ago

Dijonna Hunter in Washington, District of Columbia said: I have to take an assessment test for Kaiser 's Call Center position I know that Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint 2003, Access 2000 and Typing are going to be on it can anyone tell me what to expect I take it in a couple of days. Please and thanks.

How did it go? I have mine tomorrow and am VERY NERVOUS :X

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dijonna Hunter in Washington, District of Columbia

22 months ago

Hi I understand you took the call center test I still have to take mines can you tell me what to expect?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jess in Oakland, California

22 months ago

No, I am testing for the Sr. Staff Assistant position but my testing is for: typing, and MS Office Suite (WORD, EXCEL, ACCESS, and POWERPOINT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

smithwillie34 in Chicago, Illinois

14 months ago

eeleccion in Los Angeles, California said: Hello,

Just wanted inquire if anyone has taken the Customer Service Assessment test. I'm scheduled to take on tomorrow but not sure what to expect on the test. Just want to make sure I pass the test.

Thanks

i take mine tues around 1245pm smithwillie34@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ujjal Sen in Kolkata, India

14 months ago

After taking the test try to make your resume including this skill. You can get help from www.careerenter.com/customer-service-resume-sample/.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mari in San Jose in San Jose, California

14 months ago

I just took the Kaiser skills assessment test. The typing and medical terminology were a piece of cake. I also had to take a pc skills assessment. I was confused by a couple of things. To start they wanted me to open a notebook. I'm not even sure what they mean by notebook. Anyone have any ideas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kri in Fairfield, California

14 months ago

Mari in San Jose in San Jose, California said: I just took the Kaiser skills assessment test. The typing and medical terminology were a piece of cake. I also had to take a pc skills assessment. I was confused by a couple of things. To start they wanted me to open a notebook. I'm not even sure what they mean by notebook. Anyone have any ideas?

Was the pc skills difficult? What else did you have to do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mari in San Jose in Fremont, California

14 months ago

It wasn't really difficult. I knew how to do most of the stuff but whoever wrote the questions did not phrase them clearly. It was confusing on a few of them as to what exactly they wanted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kri in Fairfield, California

14 months ago

Mari in San Jose in Fremont, California said: It wasn't really difficult. I knew how to do most of the stuff but whoever wrote the questions did not phrase them clearly. It was confusing on a few of them as to what exactly they wanted.

Thanks I have mine in the morning.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Patrice in Woodbridge, Virginia

11 months ago

Mari in San Jose in San Jose, California said: I just took the Kaiser skills assessment test. The typing and medical terminology were a piece of cake. I also had to take a pc skills assessment. I was confused by a couple of things. To start they wanted me to open a notebook. I'm not even sure what they mean by notebook. Anyone have any ideas?

Hi Mari,
How is the basic terminology test? Did you study any? Im just trying to have a little heads up . Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.