Medical Terminology

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

CharlieBird in Homeland, California

89 months ago

Has anyone taken the medical terminology test at Kaiser. If so, can you please give me a insight on what the test asks. I know the test has 25 questions, and you can only miss up to 5.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (85) / No (29) Reply - Report abuse

Big G in Helendale, California

89 months ago

Ok here are a few sample questions:
1. Dilator = patient dies later not sooner
2. Barium = what you do with the patient after death
3. Urine = opposite of your out!

Hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (64) Reply - Report abuse

Derek in Long Beach, California

88 months ago

ICU - I Can't Understand.

respitory arrest - can kill you but, you dont need to worry about it so were not gonna tell you

Cardiac arrest - another pesky thing that could be prevented but would cost us too much, so, don't worry about it.

Pulmonary Edema - "here's an oxygen tank. Oh, and thats gonna cost extra as well as the ride here after you passed out"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (43) Reply - Report abuse

Happy in California in Union City, California

30 months ago

CharlieBird in Homeland, California said: Has anyone taken the medical terminology test at Kaiser . If so, can you please give me a insight on what the test asks. I know the test has 25 questions, and you can only miss up to 5.

I just took the test in Northern California. There were 30 questions. It was given in three parts. The first part was multiple choice, the second part was matching diseases to the correct definition, and the third part was writing the correct terms for 10 abbreviations.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.