pharmacy technician job interview at Kaiser

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

seerat kaur in fremont, California

75 months ago

Hi everybody,
I am certified pharmacy technician, i recently received my certification, i have no experience. one day i called Kaiser recruitment office, i got so lucky, they wanted me to come, and give the entrance test and the typing test. i passed the entrance test, but still need to improve my typing. I have group interview coming up.I want to know what kind of question to expect in the interview.
plz somebody help me, i really need this job. Working at kaiser is like a dream come true to me.
plz, i really need your help.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (86) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

starr in Long Beach, California

71 months ago

seerat kaur in fremont, California said: Hi everybody,
I am certified pharmacy technician, i recently received my certification, i have no experience. one day i called Kaiser recruitment office, i got so lucky, they wanted me to come, and give the entrance test and the typing test. i passed the entrance test, but still need to improve my typing. I have group interview coming up.I want to know what kind of question to expect in the interview.
plz somebody help me, i really need this job. Working at kaiser is like a dream come true to me.
Thanks

the group interview is very simple just be your self the question are easy they realy wanna know how much of a tam player you are and what you can bring to the team i passed all of them but i for got to take the typing test bcause i did my internship their i had first dibs on job opening but i cant pass the typig to save my life but at home i can type my but off so ive been online trying to find cheet sheets on how to pass the typing test lol i think my nerves get all worked up when ii know im being timed so i have 3 more time to take the dam typing so if you know any one who has the typing test on hand let me know its for the health unit coordinator

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

stacie in Irvine, California

71 months ago

seerat kaur in fremont, California said: Hi everybody,
Thanks

Hi there, I'm also going to have a group interview with Kaiser permanente and was wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect?I know there's going to be about 15 other people and it's going to be around 5 hours long...so don't know what to expect. Is it going to individual interviews and how many? What kind of questions? Anything that could prepare me a little more will help. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

stacie in Irvine, California

71 months ago

stacie in Irvine, California said: Hi there, I'm also going to have a group interview with Kaiser permanente and was wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect?I know there's going to be about 15 other people and it's going to be around 5 hours long...so don't know what to expect. Is it going to individual interviews and how many? What kind of questions? Anything that could prepare me a little more will help. Thanks!

By the way Seerat...hope you got the job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

hi there!! in Hayward, California

71 months ago

starr in Long Beach, California said: the group interview is very simple just be your self the question are easy they realy wanna know how much of a tam player you are and what you can bring to the team i passed all of them but i for got to take the typing test bcause i did my internship their i had first dibs on job opening but i cant pass the typig to save my life but at home i can type my but off so ive been online trying to find cheet sheets on how to pass the typing test lol i think my nerves get all worked up when ii know im being timed so i have 3 more time to take the dam typing so if you know any one who has the typing test on hand let me know its for the health unit coordinator[/Q

i just wanted to let you know that i was struggling with typing too but they told me i can do the 10 key instead, if your good with ten key then give it a try its very easy you need 6000 strokes an hour and about 100 strokes a minute you'll get 3.30 mins to finish it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

?????????? in Portland, Oregon

48 months ago

Yes I would like to know Stacies question as well. Also how long after the typing test should you expect a call?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No Reply - Report abuse

jayt in Woodbridge, Virginia

18 months ago

Depends on the pharmacy but i recently underwent an extremely intense interview. Lots of hypothetical pharmacy senerio questions and how you would handle them. and Several medication brand generic questions including a few conversion/compounding word questions. i was not prepared for these as i have been working long term care for roughly 2 years. My customer service/hippa knowledge was lacking as was my brand/generic/treatment. i recommend really boning up on all things pharmacy or you may leave an awful interview feeling stupid.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.