How to get a job at Kellogg.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 95 of 95)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Andrea in Siloam Springs, Arkansas

95 months ago

Tony the Tiger in Lebanon, Pennsylvania said: Quit wasting your time trying to get in at Kelloggs or Comcast or one of the regular advertisers on this site. The third party recruiters are not looking for the most qualified people, they are looking for the ones that they can profit from the most. I have several friends working at Kelloggs in Lancaster and the only way in is through word of mouth, or being in one of the minority groups that will profit the recruiter or Kelloggs. Same with Comcast

U mean college educated from another country...not just Kelloggs and Comcast...it's the new way of the USA! Sad for the new white minority. Wake up, it all started with press 1 and will not get better till we do something.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

helpful hints in Saint Petersburg, Florida

95 months ago

hey im a minority woman and I still didn't get the job, they did interview me first time, but never called back. The best way to get a job is go into walmart watch vendors or supervisor that has a kellog logo on their shirts. Ask them if they are hiring around their area. They are sure to help , but make sure you are nice when you are speaking with them. They hire by employee referal.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jack in Elk Grove Village, Illinois

95 months ago

Out of about 10 time applying to this position over a year as I have seen it constantly posted, I finally heard back and got a very quick phone questioner from them. I wouldn't calll it an interview, just a few basic questions they repeat that they already ask when you fill out their online application on their site. They then tell me as I have heard the same from everyone else who has gotten a response from them, that they will forward my info and call me if I am selected for an actual interview. It's not like I would ever sit by the phone for this company and the ridiculous amount of waiting and hoops they make you jump through just to get an interview. Even the person asking the questions that called me couldn't or wouldn't tell me anything about the job other than the location. She had a bad atttitude as well. My impression already is that this is a disorganized field of this company, and will lead to a career that goes nowhere. I've been around this field long enough to know how professional companies operate, and this is definitely not it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

helpful hints in Saint Petersburg, Florida

95 months ago

They are using the third party interview. possible work at home data entry typer who calls you up and ask you all this question. yes I did also get my first interview with them. They have thousand of leads. It like anything first impression wether face to face or over the phone make sure you are prepared. First one around I didnt get the second interview. The best way is keep trying. Second time around I did finally get a face to face interview. Its all up to who interview first time around. Keep a happy personality on the phone, they also are the first guy who can make your type interview stand out. I didnt get along with the first person who interview me. It could be the same gal. But the second girl who interview me was so nice, that I landed my second interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ashley in Knoxville, Tennessee

95 months ago

Jack in South Elgin, Illinois said: Don't waste your time applying for this company. They don't call anyone back...ever, no matter how qualified for the position you are. Just take a look at all the responses on here from all the many people who have tried. I don't know why they even advertise for job openings, but it's a complete joke and bs.

Bitter?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

P. Bader in Succasunna, New Jersey

95 months ago

Keep the faith....don't be sooo down about
Kelloggs...perhaps with the thousands of resumes they receive each day...yours is just one of many...may it's just not what is
in the cards for you...there are plenty of
CPG..companies to work for...if you are young and educated the odds are in you favor.
P.S....do you really like the corporate culture..there are many things to consider.

Good jobs take longer to get..keep that in mind...best of luck in your hunt!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

congratulation in Saint Petersburg, Florida

95 months ago

Just the right time??? in Palm Harbor, Florida said: HI,
I applied on line for a part time merchandising job in my area. About 4 days later I got an e-mail asking me to call a number to verify that they had all of the correct info on me. I did that on Thursday, spoke with a very nice man. Maybe he was from a third party company, I do not know. It was quick, verifying what I had e-mailed them, kinda like "BSing" with a friend we laughed alot. The next day, Friday I recieved a call from a "regional manager"; we talked for about 15 min, agreed on a starting pay said that when I am ready to go full time it wil include a car. He said he was sending me out a "Hiring Packet" said we will meet up sometime this week and I should be ready to go.
I was really excited at first but then started wondering why was it so easy??? Is this to good to be true?? Is this a horrible job that they cannot keep people?? I am a little hesitent now..... Is there something that I am not seeing??

If Anyone has any info please help me make the right decision.

If you live nearby five miles from the territory you are at. its possible they needed someone close to were you live. so they wont pay for your drive time. Its all about location

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tam in Harrodsburg, Kentucky

95 months ago

congratulation in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: If you live nearby five miles from the territory you are at. its possible they needed someone close to were you live. so they wont pay for your drive time. Its all about location

I applied for a position 5 months ago. I waited 6 weeks (not by my choice) after being told I was hired before I started working for Kellogg. So today was my first day on the job.
I really think it was worth the wait. So I think you should give it a try. I am glad I did. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Axl in Schaumburg, Illinois

95 months ago

Went on an interview today with them, and if you like lots of traveling working for cheap pay then this is the job for you. A total waste of time with this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

charity in Hinsdale, Illinois

95 months ago

Axl in Schaumburg, Illinois said: Went on an interview today with them, and if you like lots of traveling working for cheap pay then this is the job for you. A total waste of time with this company.

I have a phone interview today. do you think all of the hassle is worth it? And how long could I expect to be on the phone with the interviewer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Swansboro, North Carolina

94 months ago

Got my second call today.Going to interview next week

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

John in Schaumburg, Illinois

94 months ago

Dont waste your time with this company. Low pay and bad travel. Not to mention the ridiculous hiring process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Turel in High Point, North Carolina

94 months ago

Karla Olson in Marshall, Minnesota said: Maybe if some of you would use your English skills in your comments they might look more seriously at your potential for employment.

Eye cin red and writ juss fyne.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Kingston in Kingston, Pennsylvania

94 months ago

GWH in Stockton, California said: Don't waste your time! I have experience in retail and merchandising and went through the same thing... Don't call us we'll call you! And the same jobs continously posted, I really don't get what these companies game is but a lot of them do this stuff.

Well, these online ads are free, insuring a steady supply of applicants so they'll never find themselves wanting in that regard, more applicants=lower starting salary. Also, if they give the impression that they're constantly hiring, it'll sure look better to the stockholders, won't it?

Just be glad they're not trying to bring in H1B workers from others countries yet, or are they?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jack in Farmington, Michigan

94 months ago

Chris in Raleigh, North Carolina said: What is the website for Kellogs to look at jobs?

The easiest way to find job listings for any company is to go their home site or corporate site and surf around.

There's usually a "Careers" section.

Nerine Plummer in West Orange, New Jersey

94 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Kellogg? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

No I do not work at Kellogg. I log on to Kellogg.com. I did not get a first interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nerine Plummer in West Orange, New Jersey

94 months ago

I applied on line for a part time merchandising job in my area. About 4 days later I got an e-mail asking me to call a number to verify that they had all of the correct info on me. I did that on Thursday, spoke with a very nice man. Maybe he was from a third party company, I do not know. It was quick, verifying what I had e-mailed them, kinda like "BSing" with a friend we laughed alot. The next day, Friday I recieved a call from a "regional manager"; we talked for about 15 min, agreed on a starting pay said that when I am ready to go full time it wil include a car. He said he was sending me out a "Hiring Packet" said we will meet up sometime this week and I should be ready to go.
I was really excited at first but then started wondering why was it so easy??? Is this to good to be true?? Is this a horrible job that they cannot keep people?? I am a little hesitent now..... Is there something that I am not seeing??

If Anyone has any info please help me make the right decision.

I am a At-Home_Mon wanting to return to Workforce. I have gained a lot of experience Volunteering for my kids School and or Organization. I am also a fast learner and would like to update my skills my returning to College.

Andrea in Siloam Springs, Arkansas

94 months ago

P. Bader in Succasunna, New Jersey said: cpg means consumer packaged goods industry.
Back in the day of my employment the medical benefits were great...they also had
short term disability and long term as well as stock options....best of luck.

Hello Pat,

I see you are from Succasunna, NJ. I grew up in Flanders and moved to AR 4 years ago; graduated HS in 77. Just wanted to say hello to you, as the saying goes, "it's a small world."

I am set-up for a phone interview this Sat. looking forward to it and we will see what happens. This position is for a Customer Analyst here in the Bentonville, AR Sales Office.

Take Care
Andrea

P. Bader in Succasunna, New Jersey

94 months ago

Hello to you!...Thanks for the warm wishes.
Good luck on the interview...let me know how it goes.....succasunna and Flanders
is still the same...What brought you to AR?

P

T.J. in Harrodsburg, Kentucky

94 months ago

The part-time merchandising jobs are not as good as they sound. You never receive a schedule, you are called the night before (around 8:30) if you are needed to work the next day. You have to be in the stores by 6am. In my case I had to drive over an hour to get to the store. No gas mileage, No pay for drive time. I live in a rural area, It might be a good job in the big cities. On a good week I would get 10 hours a week on weekends. Full time employees have to get their 40 hours before part-timers are called. Needless to say I had to find another job, can't feed teenagers on 10 hours a week. Best Wishes!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Deli in Saint Paul, Minnesota

94 months ago

How much does this job pay? Some of the comments sound like it's a good gig. But, of course, others make it sound like this job is terrible.

T.J. in Harrodsburg, Kentucky

93 months ago

The pay scale is $8-$13 an hour based on experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

francis jarrett in Ormond Beach, Florida

93 months ago

the reason you don't get a call back or you're told that they will eventually call you back is:
They use a hiring service that screens all applicants
They need to keep people on file constantly - why? - because the turnover rate is very high. People don't stay around long enough once they realize the company is not what it appears to be. They lie to you about the retail positions and make you believe you'll make decent money. Well you won't and you'll break your ass with the 90 hour week. So people get burned out and quit. Add to that the abuse from the DM's and people hate the environment.
This turnover requires people to be hired quickly so that's why the constant postings.
Also, if you don't live near the territory that needs a rep or TM, you'll never get hired. They want their people living in the same neighborhood as the stores they will call on.
Hope this helps but I suggest you move on to better opportunities elsewhere.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Deborah Nichols in Camas, Washington

92 months ago

Connie R in Mitchell, South Dakota said: What type of a position did you get with them?

I am a merchandiser ffor two territory sales reps. I fill in for other routes during vacations.

Deborah Nichols in Camas, Washington

92 months ago

Connie R in Mitchell, South Dakota said: Did it take two weeks to get hired or two weeks to hear from them?

I was hired before the end of the second week and started working on the third week. I heard from the internet company the second day and the sales rep three days later. I met the sales rep and realized I had met him while I was representing another company. I was hired the following day by the district manager after a second interview. The rest was paperwork.

Flyinskyler in Arlington, Tennessee

91 months ago

Is there anyone out there who is a Territory Service Manager for Kellogg company? I would be interested in how they like the job, the hours, health insurance benefits, etc.

Good luck to all the job seekers out there. I know its a hard road but there is something out there for everyone here but it is just finding the right job. If you can just make enough to live and have the basic needs in life, happiness beats the heck out of money anyday .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Evette Lewis in Greensboro, North Carolina

91 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Kellogg? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I want to know more information on this job

turtle in Indiana

91 months ago

Hi,

You have to keep trying to get into Kellogg's. Try to acquire lateral experience like with Crossmark or Acosta. The definately do behavioral interviews, so be prepared!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Skylergirl in Memphis, Tennessee

91 months ago

My husband was recently hired by Kelloggs. He will be starting in a couple weeks. He had the opportunity to hire in with other companies making more money and such but he decided to take this position because of the company reputation and he also, by coincidence, ended up being hired by someone who he had worked with at another company several years ago. He has a college degree and would be considered overqualified for the position he is taking but he is hoping to move up with a company he can enjoy working for. Even though he found out that he knew the District Manager at the interview, he still had to go through the same process and interviews that other candidates go through. It was just a plus for him to know he will be working for a guy that he knows has worked his way to the top from the bottom up.
As far as the first phone screening, he was not very impressed. The interviewer on the phone was not very good and he did not feel good about his chances of being called back. It was about two-three weeks before he heard anything else. I do feel that being called back after the initial phone screening is a flip of the coin as my husband felt that he was not able to properly interview or show his skills during this screening. He was lucky though and got called in for another interview which went much better as he did get the chance to show his abilities and highlight his training and skills through a more technical interview with someone who was actually listening and properly accessing him.
Kelloggs does promote from within as he was not chosen for the position he initially interviewed for as there was already a territory service manager there who was also competing for the territory manager position. However, my husband was given his job and hopes to move up to territory manager when a position becomes available. Just to be considered for the second position, he had to go through the interview process again so everything was completely fair.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

91 months ago

I just want to say good luck to everyone who has applied for a position with Kelloggs and I am sure you will get there if you are persistent and keep a positive attitude.
Sometimes you have to start at the bottom and move up. Until I was diagnosed with lupus, I was a senior pharmaceutical rep and made VERY good money (right at six figures). I made more with bonuses and such than the average rep makes. I started though at the bottom of the line at the company I worked for making less than $10.00 an hour though.
You have got to start somewhere. If you truly want to work for Kellogg or any other company, be willing to start at the bottom of the totem pole and work your way up. Kelloggs does have positions for part-time merchandisers and I have heard the hours are not the greatest and maybe the pay isn't the best but you can move up. The next step up includes a company paid vehicle and pretty good pay and guaranteed hours. If you do not get your call from them, there are so many companies that offer merchandising positions on an as-needed basis. You can get loads of experience from doing that even as a second job when they need resets done. Keep applying and you will eventually get your turn. Hard work, dedication, and persistence does still pay off out there, you just have to find the right company out there that will appreciate that. People who move up on "the fast track" by knowing the right people or other reasons besides their qualifications usually end up landing on their rears in the end as managers of companies change, companies get bought out, and those people will not always have someone to protect them when they do not know what they are doing.
Sorry for the lecture but I hope my advice helps someone. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

90 months ago

francis jarrett in Ormond Beach, Florida said: the reason you don't get a call back or you're told that they will eventually call you back is:
They use a hiring service that screens all applicants
They need to keep people on file constantly - why? - because the turnover rate is very high. People don't stay around long enough once they realize the company is not what it appears to be. They lie to you about the retail positions and make you believe you'll make decent money. Well you won't and you'll break your ass with the 90 hour week. So people get burned out and quit. Add to that the abuse from the DM's and people hate the environment.
This turnover requires people to be hired quickly so that's why the constant postings.
Also, if you don't live near the territory that needs a rep or TM, you'll never get hired. They want their people living in the same neighborhood as the stores they will call on.
Hope this helps but I suggest you move on to better opportunities elsewhere.

Your very mistaken. TM's & TSR positions are not high turnover. You dont see Kellogg hiring eveyday. The job is not 90 hours. A TSR is paid hourly..I dont think Kellogg pays that much overtime, and the TM is salary but only has 8-10 stores. If it takes a TM 90 hrs to manage the territory, they need to move on. If a TM cant merchandise & order 3-4 a day, that is pathetic. You dont have to live near or in the territory. We have 10 TM's and that is not a requirement. They are very upfront about the pay. As TSR you start out hourly, and hopes of promotion to TM. Both TM and TSR get new company car+gas+cell+expense acct. As TSR you can look at about 30,000/year + car benefits etc...TM's 50,000+. It is a very good comnpany that offers great benefits and advancement. They do not expect or want 90 hrs per week. I am curious ex-employee or you really dont know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

90 months ago

Evette Lewis in Greensboro, North Carolina said: I want to know more information on this job

I was recently hired as a TSR(Territory Service Rep)basically this is a full time hourly job. Pay is 8.00-13.00 per hour based on experience. You start with this in hopes of moving into a Territory Manager role. You can go in as a TM, but it is hard, they really believe in promoting from within. But they have good benefits. For TSR you get company car+gas+cell average around $30,000 per year. TM same benefits $50,000+ based on route. You need merchandising and really some account or territory management experience. The phone interview is very hard to tell if you did well or not, this is a screening service and questions are the situational type. It took 3 almost 4 weeks before I heard back and got face to face, it is situational interview. You must know about merchandising, displays, grocery etc..this is the determining factor. Then week later offered job, then about 2 weeks for Drug and Background check. If you are interested, Kellogg's is hiring more now, starting Jan 2008 picking up new lines and need more TM & TSR posistions

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jack 820 in mershon, Georgia

89 months ago

Skylergirl in Memphis, Tennessee said: I was recently hired as a TSR(Territory Service Rep)basically this is a full time hourly job. Pay is 8.00-13.00 per hour based on experience. You start with this in hopes of moving into a Territory Manager role. You can go in as a TM, but it is hard, they really believe in promoting from within. But they have good benefits. For TSR you get company car+gas+cell average around $30,000 per year. TM same benefits $50,000+ based on route. You need merchandising and really some account or territory management experience. The phone interview is very hard to tell if you did well or not, this is a screening service and questions are the situational type. It took 3 almost 4 weeks before I heard back and got face to face, it is situational interview. You must know about merchandising, displays, grocery etc..this is the determining factor. Then week later offered job, then about 2 weeks for Drug and Background check. If you are interested, Kellogg's is hiring more now, starting Jan 2008 picking up new lines and need more TM & TSR posistions

I left kellogg last year as a TM. I was with them 5 years. I left because of the ridiculous schedules expected of TMs. I worked on average 60 hours a week. I serviced 15 stores. I made budget every year. My base salary was 14000 + 2.5% of sales + bonus if I made budget which I did. The most I made was 48000 a year. People who work for Kellogg are not happy. Go to a grocery store and speak with the TM. And then decide if your family is important. There is absolutely no work life balance!!! Do you want to trade your family for a car??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Angela Jones 69 in Maple Grove, Minnesota

89 months ago

You most likely have to be a "minority" to get a job within this company. The strange thing is though, these "minorities" make up over two-thirds of the population where I live, in Minneapolis, MN...Kellogg is probably similar to Cintas...Cintas hires 1/10 caucasians, 1/5 hispanics and illegal aliens, and the rest are mixed...unless you are looking to get a position that is higher-paying there...those positions are all filled by men. Kellogg probaly is similar in nature to Cintas...that's my best guess.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Roger in Delphos, Ohio

88 months ago

RE

Sometimes it's just chemistry. You seemed to be able to relate to the first interviewer and connect on the phone. Sometimes that is more than what you know. Goo job.

Wood in Waterloo, Iowa

85 months ago

Does anyone know what they consider as a clean driving record?
Thank You!

turtle in Illinois

83 months ago

Kellogg's is a very hard company to work for if you have a family. The schedule is very demanding and really does include some very long days. You will need to sift through lots of mail at home and you will need to listen to tons of voicemail on a daily basis to make sure you order all of their mandatory items. On the other hand, the people that work for this company are awesome! I have never met such a group of dedicated employees.

turtle in Illinois

83 months ago

No, you do not have to be a minority to get in. They are a fair company. They treat their employees well. The interview process uses the behavioral style of interviewing and is grueling. They want the best employees they can find, and if you don't cut it, you don't get in, regardless of minority status.

The Freak in Lansing, Michigan

83 months ago

I know of 3 people who work for Kellogg's and they love their jobs. I also received email and need to call to verify information. I am hoping I get the job, I've been trying for several months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

The Freak in Lansing, Michigan

83 months ago

Skylergirl in Memphis, Tennessee said: Your very mistaken. TM's & TSR positions are not high turnover. You dont see Kellogg hiring eveyday. The job is not 90 hours. A TSR is paid hourly..I dont think Kellogg pays that much overtime, and the TM is salary but only has 8-10 stores. If it takes a TM 90 hrs to manage the territory, they need to move on. If a TM cant merchandise & order 3-4 a day, that is pathetic. You dont have to live near or in the territory. We have 10 TM's and that is not a requirement. They are very upfront about the pay. As TSR you start out hourly, and hopes of promotion to TM. Both TM and TSR get new company car+gas+cell+expense acct. As TSR you can look at about 30,000/year + car benefits etc...TM's 50,000+. It is a very good comnpany that offers great benefits and advancement. They do not expect or want 90 hrs per week. I am curious ex-employee or you really dont know?

I am in agreement with you. I just applied for a position 50 minutes from my home and got email from the company asking for me to call to verify my information. This is for a full time TSR position.

Tambrey in Rock Valley, Iowa

82 months ago

Well, I applied Friday afternoon, got an immediate e-mail asking me to call and verify, which I did, right away...and did the impromptu interview on the phone...the man I spoke with said that he would pass my information on and the next step would be an interview with the territory manager...so I am HOPING to hear back sometime next week?!...But I won't hold my breath....however, the sooner the better...I think I would very much like this job...I have done retail sales and management...mystery shopping...resets through NARMS...my son is 18 now so time is not that much of a big deal...in the meantime I have been reading about the company on their website, and going over interview questions and STAR technique at this site www.quintcareers.com/intvres.html

*fingers crossed*

John Wells in Brentwood, California

37 months ago

They expect a territory service rep to get $10-$13/hour, drive a relatively new vehicle, and use their own vehicle to do the job for THEM. At $10-$13/hour they should supply the vehicle. But, this is how corporate America is working.It's like the newspaper company I use to work for. They want inedepndent contractors to use their own vehicle, pay fpr their own papers (including stolen papers when they are only making 17 cents on every dollar they take in. The net result is the average driver makes less than $5/hour doing this job. And, there are no benefits. corporate America wants people to work for less than minimum wage. How do they do this. Ask Kellogg. Just say you are paying $10-$13/hour, and expect people to use teir own vehicles. this reduces the actual amount you earn. Sure, they pay you mileage, but it does not cover the costs of insurance, gas, wear and tear, etc. What a joke of an employer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dan94518 in Concord, California

23 months ago

Andrea in Siloam Springs, Arkansas said: U mean college educated from another country...not just Kelloggs and Comcast...it's the new way of the USA! Sad for the new white minority. Wake up, it all started with press 1 and will not get better till we do something.

What you do is stop buying Kellog brands until they stop their racist practices...everyone deserves the same fair chance toward employment..why would you look at someone's appearance. I got called for an interview, after I found out their practices, I never bothered to respond.

Mike in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

22 months ago

I applied for a retail sales representative position with Kellogg's a few weeks ago. I just got an email three days ago asking for me to complete an assessment within 48 hours. I completed the assessment and got a phone call the next day from a recruiter with Kellogg's. We went over my resume and she asked if I could have a phone interview the following day with another Kellogg's recruiter. Well, today I had my phone interview and it went very well. He asked a few simple questions and again went over my work history and experience. Now I have a "FINAL INTERVIEW" in two days. The recruiter said I will start out by explaining who I am and my work history, etc and then they will ask me some behavioral questions. Can anyone who went through this final interview please direct me on some of the questions they will ask. I appreciate everyone's input.

SDouglas in Weaverville, North Carolina

9 months ago

I moved to Asheville, NC a month and a half ago. I recently applied with Kellogg's and got a call yesterday, which I missed. When I called back this morning, my hiring manager answered immediately and after asking a few questions and talking for about ten minutes, asked me to meet him in the morning to see what I would be doing. The position is for a part-time merchandiser, and I am 29 years old with a lot of retail and merchandising experience, and a college degree. Not a bad experience for me, but I'll post more tomorrow.

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.