Kelly Services vs. CareersUSA?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Kristin_T in Harleysville, Pennsylvania

59 months ago

I just finished a week-long receptionist assignment through CareersUSA that I was very happy with. On December 1st, I will be starting a month-long outbound call position with a major national bank through Kelly Services (verifying customer information over the phone). After reading all of the overwhelmingly negative reviews about working with Kelly Services, I'm a bit apprehensive about my upcoming assignment.

I did some Google-ing about CareersUSA and Kelly Services, and did not find anything negative about Careers, but a TON about Kelly. So my questions are: Is CareersUSA a much better / more legit staffing agency than Kelly is? Should I be nervous about my assignment? The pay seems decent - $14/hr, if that makes a difference. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nanlisa in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

53 months ago

I wouldn't do business with Careers USA for all the money in the world. They've done nothing for me.

When I was out of work back in '98, they posted an ad in my local newspaper for a customer service position. I went through the entire application process; only to find out that it was a telemarketing position, and I didn't want telemarketing. I didn't want them calling me for any jobs that I didn't qualify for and I got mad at them. And now they can't use me anymore.

As far as Careers USA goes, they can just simply go out of business. Like I said earlier, they have done diddlysquats for me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.