How to get a job at Ken American Resources' Paradise Mine.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Ken American Resources' Paradise Mine? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

beverlymayes

17 months ago

I am an inexperienced coal miner. As of 28,June 2013 I became MSHA certified but because I'm inexperienced I haven't had any luck. Just because a person is inexperienced doesn't mean you have to shut them out,remember you too were inexperienced once upon a time. A persons past is not their future.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

beverlymayes

17 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Ken American Resources' Paradise Mine? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?[/QUOTEN, I do not work at Ken American and probably never will, seems no one will give you opportunity without experience but you can't get experience without opportunity. I found Ken American Paradise Mines on the internet at "Get Mining Jobs". I haven't had an interview nor have I applied for a position even though I would like to apply. I guess you have to know somebody that know somebody that knows somebody. Why do they even teach a mining class if the companies won't or are not hiring. Sometimes I feel like I wasted my time and money. I'm not giving up but I'm not going to beg for a job either at any mining site or anywhere else, I do have that much experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

eagertofly in Belfast, United Kingdom

17 months ago

beverlymayes said:

How do you know you wont get the job unless you apply?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

beverlymayes

17 months ago

I went on line because it said it was the best way to apply. I clicked on the link & was redirected to Get Mining Jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.