Chicago Kforce is AWESOME!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Slava in Rockford, Illinois

85 months ago

I'm a Sr. JAVA developer and I will tell you, this is a great team of recruiters and sales people. They're all technical and know what they're talking about - this is very refreshing. They keep me employed by redeploying me at the conclusion on my contracts. Their manager even gets involved and really pushes his team on my behalf to make sure they don't lose me.

Great group. Great energy. Very professional. Great clients to work with. Very positive experience. I STRONGLY recommend them!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Irecruit2 in Barrington, Illinois

85 months ago

Ever work with RHT in Northbrook or other RHI office? Why/why not?
I was considering going to work for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

All I know from what I've heard about RHT is that they have high turnover (I've heard it's the highest in the industry - and they pay their staff employees on the low end). This makes it difficult to build any real relationship or trust with any particular recruiter. KFORCE CHICAGO has a solid team of reputable professionals that are always looking out for my best interest. I would rather hold off a couple of weeks if I have to to stay with Kforce Chicago rather than take a chance with another company and have to start a process all over again where you don't really know what the return on your investment of time will be. Hope this answers your question.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Thanks for the insight. I'm NOT trying to solicit you here just gathering info. I've been out of IT recruitng for the past several years and thinking about re-engaging. I'll talk to Kforce. Do you ONLY work with recruiters w/IT experience or would you work with a non-tech guy IF he had the right kind of jobs available? I like to think I'm fairly sharp. Non-technical BUT I understand how the Tech is being used and at what level so I can connect a person's background with the right job.

85 months ago

I totally understand your position. Your best bet it to contact their Director if your're looking for a recruiter or sales position. I've talked to him several times. He's very professional and personable. He's not your typical consulting firm manager. His name is Michael Roman. He's been in the business over twelve years and understands the market very well. I don't want to post his number her for obvious reasons. But if you call their main office at 10 S. Wacker and ask for him (he's the only one there by that name) you'll get him. Feel free to tell him Slava referred you. I just spoke with him earlier this week. He maintains a pretty busy schedule, so if you end up leaving a message, don't worry, he's very good about returning calls.

Good luck!

85 months ago

Will Do. Thanks a million!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ralph Jones in Chicago, Illinois

84 months ago

Slava in Rockford, Illinois said: I'm a Sr. JAVA developer and I will tell you, this is a great team of recruiters and sales people. They're all technical and know what they're talking about - this is very refreshing. They keep me employed by redeploying me at the conclusion on my contracts. Their manager even gets involved and really pushes his team on my behalf to make sure they don't lose me.

Great group. Great energy. Very professional. Great clients to work with. Very positive experience. I STRONGLY recommend them!

I have to agree with Slava here. I have had a great experience working with the Chicago office on multiple occassions. They don't pretend to know everything and they are very candidid with you. This office has a leader who's was a former RHI "lifer" but converted earlier this year and I have heard nothing but good things about what he's doing. He really cares about the consultants well being. Under his leadership, his recruiting team does not mislead you for the sake of building their database. When they advertise for a position, you can expect that position to be the real deal. I've met him and I have a lot of respect for him and what he's undertaking. Michael Roman, you and your team are simply awesome! Keep up the good work. Thank you, Ralph Jones.

CherylTechyGirl in Chicago, Illinois

84 months ago

Ralph Jones in Chicago, Illinois said: I have to agree with Slava here. I have had a great experience working with the Chicago office on multiple occassions. They don't pretend to know everything and they are very candidid with you. This office has a leader who's was a former RHI "lifer" but converted earlier this year and I have heard nothing but good things about what he's doing. He really cares about the consultants well being. Under his leadership, his recruiting team does not mislead you for the sake of building their database. When they advertise for a position, you can expect that position to be the real deal. I've met him and I have a lot of respect for him and what he's undertaking. Michael Roman, you and your team are simply awesome! Keep up the good work. Thank you, Ralph Jones.

I've been contacted by Kforce Technology in Chicago for a few different positions. Although none of them were attractive enough for me to leave my current contract, every recruiter that I've talked to there has been very professional and courteous. When my current contract comes near it's end, I will definitely be contacting those recruiters back. Their approach to the recruiter/consultant relationship is refreshing. Cheryl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pradeep in Washington, District of Columbia

56 months ago

surprise!! Most Kforce recruiters don't have a professional degree to understand my skills so I just ignore them.

Sally in Washington, District of Columbia

55 months ago

Low pay. got it.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.