KForce Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at KForce?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Maurice in Austell, Georgia

89 months ago

Say you want to make a ton of money, like $200k+. They have a viewpoint that they only want young people that say they want to make this much money, as these people are often highly driven . . .

and therefore are not averse to working 12 hour days, making 100+ cold calls/day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Little bird in Monterey Park, California

89 months ago

My experience with KForce is meant to serve as a warning to others. Things were going along well until I received the "late Sunday night" phone call advising me not to return to the work site. From this experience, I later discovered that KForce was not forthcoming with the client, among many things such as skills, fees, and relocation arrangements. In short, beware that this outfit may present you in a very different light than you expect ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ed in Littleton, Colorado

88 months ago

Little bird in Monterey Park, California said: My experience with KForce is meant to serve as a warning to others. Things were going along well until I received the "late Sunday night" phone call advising me not to return to the work site. From this experience, I later discovered that KForce was not forthcoming with the client, among many things such as skills, fees, and relocation arrangements. In short, beware that this outfit may present you in a very different light than you expect ...

I couldn't agree more...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ms Part time in Atlanta, Georgia

28 months ago

While I passed the written test on the inpatent and outpatient questions, the phone interview was so ridiculous to me. First of all the person that called me was not clear in the questions she was asking. Second she was asking questions regarding guidelines that no one would know off the top of their heads unless they actually looked them up. Who studies guidelines. I can see being asked coding questions and rules pertaining to sequencing, use of modifiers,series use, etc. but to straight keep asking guideline questions is just RIDICULOUS. If I need to refer to guidelines when I need to, I will. Other than that ask coding questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ms Coder in Memphis, Tennessee

23 months ago

Ms Part time in Atlanta, Georgia said: While I passed the written test on the inpatent and outpatient questions, the phone interview was so ridiculous to me. First of all the person that called me was not clear in the questions she was asking. Second she was asking questions regarding guidelines that no one would know off the top of their heads unless they actually looked them up. Who studies guidelines. I can see being asked coding questions and rules pertaining to sequencing, use of modifiers,series use, etc. but to straight keep asking guideline questions is just RIDICULOUS. If I need to refer to guidelines when I need to, I will. Other than that ask coding questions.

i couldnt have agreed more, i passed the written exam, and took the assessment with Kforce (lydia Phillips) and i didnt pass it, i mean who in the world read guideline, when i need to refer to them, i DO!!! i mean it was ridiculous, kept me on the phone for 1 hour and 15 min, asking questions and then want to explain to me, like im slow, i told her look Ms Lydia, im at work, ive already been on the phone an hour, im soooo done with Kforce!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.