KForce Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at KForce?

What do you like best about working at KForce? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Someone who worked at Kforce in Powder Springs, Georgia

95 months ago

Starting salaries are actually a draw - in other words, you can "go in the hole", but direct employee expenses are offset by your placement earnings. The most they'll offer in draw is up to $45k, which is just under $4000/mth. However, keep in mind that you only get to keep between 20% - 40% of a placement, so if you place someone at a $20k fee, the most you can make it $8k (more likely, it will be $4k, though). As you can see, you'd have to make a placement a month to offset the $4k draw.
At the end of the day, KForce has a great business model for the owners of the company, but if you work there, you're pretty much ground meat. Most people working there are in their early 20s', and most "don't make it" - the people there that are over 30 are leveraging the hard work of the entry-level recruiters after they're let go. The workplace in Atlanta is a shark's tank - I'd say 80%+ of the individuals there trade off their integrity for income. The truth is that high integrity performers don't stay there very long - there's just more $ and more professionalism at other firms.
I'd recommend avoiding any publicly-traded staffing firm, but these guys take the cake in terms of cut-throat business practices (and that's not just me saying that). Be very, very careful moving forward with these guys.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (53) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Worked at another staffing company in San Diego, California

87 months ago

I can see that there is a lot of animosity toward Kforce from both candidates as well as internal recruiters. Is there anyone out there that worked as an "Account Executive" and not Account Manager/Recruiter?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

B_Jones2011 in Orlando, Florida

38 months ago

Worked at another staffing company in San Diego, California said: I can see that there is a lot of animosity toward Kforce from both candidates as well as internal recruiters. Is there anyone out there that worked as an "Account Executive" and not Account Manager/Recruiter?

Yes, I currently got hired as an Account Executive 3 months ago...yes, it definitely is a hard working position as you need to be good at sales/building new relationships. KForce provides great training both online and in person...as far as the managers in my office, they are all great. The mood is good, my co-workers are all cool, and the atmosphere is positive. I am very happy working at KForce....but with any job you need to work hard to move up and be successful...ESPECIALLY in sales positions. It is very competitive as you need to have that entrepreneurial drive and motivation to succeed. "The more you put into it, the more you"ll get out of it". If you are going to sit at yours desk twiddling your thumbs and not call, visit, or grow your list of clients you will NOT make any money at all but before that even happens they will without a doubt fire you.

I'm sure every office and every location is different, as are everyones opinions on KForce as well, but overall my experience working as an AE as been good...I plan on staying here long term and if for some reason it doesnt work out, it is going to boost my resume and add to my experience in the staffing industry.

Just remember, opinions are like A-holes...everyone is going to have them. Usually the people who write negatively on a website or forum or even word of mouth are the people that not necessarily failed (some could have) but the people that were not cut out to work in sales. Bottom line, you MUST have a sales mentality walking into this role and the rest will come easy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.