Kinder Morgan News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Kinder Morgan stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Former Employee

104 months ago

The environment at this company is horrendous. Back biting, gossip, game playing, very immature and unprofessional group in Contracts area. Okay for temporary job if willing to accept demeaning work that does not match the job description for pretty good pay. Bide your time and keep looking for another job. These folks still think they are in high school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Another Former Employee in Morgantown, West Virginia

104 months ago

I would have to agree with "Former Employee" about the work environment with this company. I have worked in the natural gas industry for 20 years and I have never witnessed a company with management or staff that were this immature and unprofessional. I would agree that the pay is good by comparison, but you must be willing to submit to working in an extremely poor environment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

Looking for a Job in Friendswood, Texas

101 months ago

What about the professional divisions in Houston? Is the culture throughout the company, or just in certain offices?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Agreed in Oakland, California

99 months ago

Former Employee said: The environment at this company is horrendous. Back biting, gossip, game playing, very immature and unprofessional group in Contracts area. Okay for temporary job if willing to accept demeaning work that does not match the job description for pretty good pay. Bide your time and keep looking for another job. These folks still think they are in high school.

Hell I am not bitter anymore, however, I cannot stand Kinder Morgan HR and Management. I was fired for something I did not do a month after I got the job. They did not believe a word I said and took someone's word who disliked me from outside of the company and fired me. Yes this is the job and as you can see they cannot fill the position and it has be almost a year since I was let go. don't do it the pay is bad also. the manager in that office and the fatass cowboy HR guy with a thick okey voice will burn you and not back you and the program is way off track.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

former worker in Cleveland, Ohio

96 months ago

Looking for a Job in Friendswood, Texas said: What about the professional divisions in Houston? Is the culture throughout the company, or just in certain offices?

It is the culture at the company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.