Kinder Morgan Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Kinder Morgan?

What do you like best about working at Kinder Morgan? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Warren Lewis in Houston, Texas

84 months ago

I applied and would like to get a job there. It think that it is an outstanding company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

mary reed in Levittown, Pennsylvania

76 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Kinder Morgan?

What do you like best about working at Kinder Morgan? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

looking for a knew challenge, and want to know what kinder morgan offers and what treats for employees

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Bill in Limeport, Pennsylvania

73 months ago

mary reed in Levittown, Pennsylvania said: looking for a knew challenge, and want to know what kinder morgan offers and what treats for employees

Mary,

I currently work there and the travel is just to the port {if you apply to the Fairless plant} as for the pay it depends on the posistion. General workforce {the labor part, unloading the ships} start at $20.02 and traffic {the record keepers} start around $17.00. Hope this helps; although it is difficult getting in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mary reed

73 months ago

thanks for the information, still waiting to hear something back from the company. already put two applications there. my son works for bedco inside,he is a driver, who told me about getting a job there. i,m intrested in office work or a traffic controller. any info or feedback you can give me would be greatly appreciated. thanks again; sincerely mary reed

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.