Kindred Healthcare News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Kindred Healthcare stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

sharmac in Goodyear, Arizona

68 months ago

they have cut back on hours for their nursing staff and their wound care nurse.
Nurses complain they are over worked, errors being made and patients do not get their care. My mother waited for several hours for her colostomy that had been broken and leaking poop all down her front to be changed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Suzie in North Dartmouth, Massachusetts

68 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Kindred Healthcare stack up against the competition?

I applied for a job at Kindred Healthcare...it seemed that they were looking for people in every field at one particular location...Why would they have so many positions available? Could be a bad sign, people might be leaving because their unhappy. Maybe they are trying to clean up someone elses mess. Anyhow, I didn't get the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kaitlin in Stacyville, Maine

23 months ago

Suzie in North Dartmouth, Massachusetts said: I applied for a job at Kindred Healthcare...it seemed that they were looking for people in every field at one particular location...Why would they have so many positions available? Could be a bad sign, people might be leaving because their unhappy. Maybe they are trying to clean up someone elses mess. Anyhow, I didn't get the job.

there are 3 facilities within a 5 mile radius in northern maine, one of them seems to be the worse, they cant keep help and its because of the ED,DON,ADON and the rest of the department heads, they are all bullies, when trying to review the company kindred denies any reviews that show which facility it is, but the whole comminity knows which one,they have gone so low as to put a sign on their lawn to advertise for help.. so sad, its no wonder kindred is trying to sell them, no one wants them...they cant keep help, kindred..look at the top management...they need to go!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.