Kmart interview process help

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Tim Le in Utica, New York

65 months ago

Hi everyone,

I am going to get an interview tomorow and I would like to know if they going to ask question "why do i want to work here?" "why should they hire you?" "what make you interested in working for this company?". I am applying for cashier position and I could probably say that this position doesn't need to be selective and asking formal questions as a financial advisor position.

If anyone that have experience about the hiring process and got hired for this company and position. Please give me some advice and how to ace it. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (82) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

bobkatlv in Las Vegas, Nevada

38 months ago

Tim Le in Utica, New York said: Hi everyone,

I am going to get an interview tomorow and I would like to know if they going to ask question "why do i want to work here?" "why should they hire you?" "what make you interested in working for this company?". I am applying for cashier position and I could probably say that this position doesn't need to be selective and asking formal questions as a financial advisor position.

If anyone that have experience about the hiring process and got hired for this company and position. Please give me some advice and how to ace it. Thanks

"I had my interview yesterday - I was very pleased with how down to earth they were and they offered me a position on the spot contingent on passing a background and drug screen - I applied for Casher and they offered a sales position due to my "age" I would imagine and been in the workforce for many many years in management

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

bobkatlv in Las Vegas, Nevada

38 months ago

I had my interview yesterday - I was pleased that they offered me a position right on the spot contingent on passing a background check and drug screen which is no problem - I am waiting for my call back for orientation

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tre Dunx in Olympia, Washington

28 months ago

For me, i applied for "Replenishment".
At THIS INTERVIEW, (the 1st Interview), they ask questions like, "Explain a circumstance in which you helped a disgruntled person or customer".
Honestly, ITS NOTHING TO PANIC ABOUT, JUST BE YOURSELF HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY, BE GRATEFUL AND HAVE A HAPPY PERSONA LIKE YOUR EAGER TO BE THERE AND YOUR IN THE SECOND INTERVIEW LIKE GOLD! :)

THE SECOND INTERVIEW CONSISTS OF QUESTIONS THE SAME AS THE FIRST (Just a different judge) lol.
This means you have to impress the assistant manager first, if your successful at that, they will call you for a second interview to interview with the store manager.

Then wait,they will call you sometime later to let you know if you got the job.
If you have 2 interviews your chances are VERY HIGH! :)
(Again, this is for a REPLENISHMENT STOCK POSITION)
Otherwise i heard they hire cashiers A.S.A.P.
#BEST OF LUCK :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.