getting a job at k-mart

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Kayla K. in Klamath Falls, Oregon

93 months ago

I've been trying to find a job almost every wher (thats how bad I need one) and this may sound dumb... but where exactly do you go to apply for hiring @ K-mart?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (112) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

MIKE in Riverside, Illinois

93 months ago

APPLY FOR KMART AT SEARS ALSO TRY TO APPLY AT HOME DEPOT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

jimbo in alabama

93 months ago

Go to K-Mart and apply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

bill in Troy, Michigan

92 months ago

Actually to correct Audrey, Sears is actually owned by K-Mart. I have been working here for about a year now. Best way is to go to the K-Mart store and apply inside.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Audrey (Host) in Austin, Texas

92 months ago

bill in Troy, Michigan said: Actually to correct Audrey, Sears is actually owned by K-Mart. I have been working here for about a year now. Best way is to go to the K-Mart store and apply inside.
Oh, you are right! I misread http://www.hoovers.com/sears-holdings/--ID__137766--/free-co-factsheet.xhtml Sears Holding Corporation owns both K-Mart and Sears and was formed to allow K-Mart to acquire Sears (and not the other way around) despite the name. Thanks for the info!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

morgan in Sydney, Australia

89 months ago

i am cool ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Anne'

89 months ago

Kayla K. in Klamath Falls, Oregon said: I've been trying to find a job almost every wher (thats how bad I need one) and this may sound dumb... but where exactly do you go to apply for hiring @ K-mart?

Don't work for Kmart. I am a former employee there. They are a bad employer to work for. They put me in toys and sporting goods and run upfront to cover register and cover other departments and expect you to get it all done in 5 hours,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

EARNESTINE in Chicago, Illinois

85 months ago

i'm hopeing to here from someone whos looking for a good emploment opportueity becaue i can bring something to the table that you will like and try to keep if gave the chocie certifed nureing asstaand fromer child care teacher and provider i run my on daycare center for a year i have my g.e.d and i'm enrolled in college.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

SHENISE DRAKE in Chicago, Illinois

84 months ago

LILCHRISLADYNELLY@YAHOO.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Gloria Davis in Winston Salem, North Carolina

84 months ago

hi my name is gloria i'm looking 4 a full-time job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Arnaldo De Jesus in Virginia Beach, Virginia

68 months ago

Audrey (Host) in Austin, Texas said: >>> I've been trying to find a job almost every wher (thats how bad I need one) and this may sound dumb... but where exactly do you go to apply for hiring @ K-mart?

Kayla,
Sorry for your confusion. Kmart is owned by Sears so you have to apply through the Sears site.
here:

apply at Sears

Good Luck!

Correction..Kmart OWNS Sears!!..I know many people are wondering how in the world they did that...Kmart wasn't making any profit AT ALL several years back...they closed down over 500 stores nationwide started making profit and bought Sears...it was all corporate strategy...which of course left thousands of people without a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.