I need a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

melissa

87 months ago

i would love to work at kmart because i have good comunication skills and also like kmart stores and it's in perfect distance for me!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Roy in Fairmont, Minnesota

86 months ago

Don't stop at Kmart Keep Walking by them. They treat their employees with disrespect and care only of the bottom line profitability. Your health and welfare are not of concern to them. I know I spent 30 years with them and over two thirds of that time in management and as a store manager. The new Kmart owned by Eddie and Sears is not with family values. They hire the majority of employees as part time with no benefits. Then at July and January they cut their staffing to minimal thus you lose your job and thats a fact. Why do you think Kmart is always hiring? They cannot keep employees because of the treatment not to mention the pay scale. Your better off working a food line than Kmart.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Judy Barber in Ocala, Florida

85 months ago

I have worked at Kmart before and it is a great place to be. I left to have baby who is now grown. I like the people who work there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

demico haines in Seattle, Washington

84 months ago

i think i would be a good canidate for k-mart im very determin and willing.im a fast learner i follow all task and rules loyaly.hiring me would be good choice for k-mart.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ruthrapod in Salt Lake City, Utah

83 months ago

I think k-mart is just like any other retail store, it is only as good as your boss. If you have a bad boss your job is going to be rough. Retail management in general is not for the weak, long hours, multiple responsibilities, nasty customers, and bad employees you can't get rid of. If you want a M-F 8-5 job you will want to look elsewhere. If you like to talk to people and do different things everday then retail is for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

robert burton in Chillicothe, Ohio

83 months ago

KMart is a good store and it is a place to work . You make a job the way you want it . It can be a good place to work or a bad place it is just the way you make . I don,t have a job right now byt i would like to work for KMart it would be a goo place to work .

Robert Burton

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Aeris in Olean, New York

81 months ago

So here's the question. You get a bad manager who shows no concern for you or give a crap you have a job that you've had longer than the K-mart store who suddenly decides you WILL Work the days you have on file as Not Avail. Who do you report him to when the district manager and he are tight knit? Talking to other management in and around the area only gets BACK to the guy and like someone would want to deal with that smackdown that would happen.
Where do customers and employees go to when they need to speak to someone and guarantee it won't be blabbed to anyone?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

dnice172005 in Winston Salem, North Carolina

81 months ago

i love it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.