Knb Communications Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Knb Communications?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Terrence1 in Yonkers, New York

63 months ago

Don't believe anything they tell you. They blow smoke at you to make you think that you are a desirable candidate only to be left twisting in the wind. This practice is committed by all in the agency, including the owner.

Advice, apply somewhere else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tamara Sellers in Fairfield, Connecticut

63 months ago

They told me I was a good candidate but they were interviewing other people for the same job. I think that's a normal practice. Yeah, week and half later but at least they told me I wasn't the one. If you don't get a job, move on and "apply somewhere else" for another instead of feeling like a victim or feeling "wronged" because a company didn't select you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

It must be easy for you to simply move on, however, when one invests an enormous amount of time when interviewing with a company, only to have little courtesy/respect reciprocated, it is not so easy just to move on without feeling at least a bit put out.

Recent Graduate in Meriden, Connecticut

63 months ago

Terrence1 in Yonkers, New York said: It must be easy for you to simply move on, however, when one invests an enormous amount of time when interviewing with a company, only to have little courtesy/respect reciprocated, it is not so easy just to move on without feeling at least a bit put out.

I've never seen anyone dwell on rejection so much. This is Indeed.com, not a support group. KNB is respectful and professional, more than any other company I've applied for, and if you don't think so then move on.

63 months ago

You really are not in a position to comment on my own personal experiences in dealing with KNB, so I think that you are not only rude, but also immature.

KNB, in my dealings with the organization, is far from respectful and professional.

I can only hope that you get a job with them and then see when their true colors and intentions are revealed.

Marian in Fairfield, Connecticut

17 months ago

Have to agree with you. In addition to their adding additional job responsibilities but not even considering increasing the salary range for the position. Both owner & office manager are real good at putting up smke screens.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.