Knowledge Learning Corporation Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Knowledge Learning Corporation?

What do you like best about working at Knowledge Learning Corporation? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Neill in Dallas, Texas

84 months ago

What does a Maintenance Technician make at Knowledge Learning Corporation after several years? I have been looking at this company but cannot find any information about specific pay rates, benefits yes but not about pay. Can you please help me???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

jenchast in st clair shores, Michigan

81 months ago

they will over work you and they don't follow their own rule

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

briana marciniak in Brookfield, Connecticut

75 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Knowledge Learning Corporation?

What do you like best about working at Knowledge Learning Corporation? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

I'm interested in working with the company, and I was just wondering the rates for an interim director position, and getting paid for travel. I may be traveling to different schools. Do you have some type of spread sheet that I can look at. I live in Connecticut, and I have a Masters degree. Does that matter?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.