KS Manager

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

torry in Yuma, Arizona

113 months ago

Does anyone have details about the manager position? I have been told the manager has exceptional skills in business operations and has overseen large departments. A friend told me the procedures put in place has put the clinic way ahead of its scheduled growth and it grows everday. What are these special skills?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Only one in Pensacola, Florida

110 months ago

torry in Yuma, Arizona said: Does anyone have details about the manager position? I have been told the manager has exceptional skills in business operations and has overseen large departments. A friend told me the procedures put in place has put the clinic way ahead of its scheduled growth and it grows everday. What are these special skills?[/QUOTE}] A fellow co-worker told me he is gone, moved on to bigger and a better position. Too bad, too sad. Good luck to the new OM - you'll need it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Manager a monster in Phoenix in Pensacola, Florida

110 months ago

The manager at the Kool Smiles in PHoenix is a monster. Rude to her employees and has fired them and all new ones hate her too. Even those from other offices and around the Kool Smile Locations.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.