Kool Smiles Background Check

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Kerri in Atlanta, Georgia

106 months ago

I had a interview @ Kool Smiles for a call center postion on Fri. Before I left they ask me to fill out a form for a background check( Does that mean I have the job)What are they looking for on the backgroundcheck & how long does it take to be completed. I have no crimminal history

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Call me Charlie in Louisville, Kentucky

106 months ago

It may not mean you got the job but it does mean they are very interested in you. I give it three business days tops and then forget them.

The reason they are making the exception and not hiring you before the background check is because kids are involved. They want to be sure you are safe, that's all. Even if you never actually come into direct contact with a child, they have to be sure there is not a situation where it could become known that they had some nefarious employee who worked there even for a day.You have no worries if your background shows no criminal history.

I think your chances are good and I'd expect they call tomorrow. Good luck.

106 months ago

Thank you .. I hope & pray they called Tomorrow

Call me Charlie in Louisville, Kentucky

106 months ago

Well??? :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

106 months ago

I spoke with one of the guys that was in the
interview with me ( there was 2 guys interviewing me i
dont remember the guy's name who was asking me all the
? I only remember the guy name who ask me the ? abt
the animal) he was acting slow( he was acting like
that fri 2) like he didnt remember me but he said his
manager has been out & hadnt made a decison but he was
going to check to see when the manager was going to
call me.. What do u think?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Trena in Atlanta, Georgia

106 months ago

Hi Kerri,

I just happened to browsing kool smiles post and for some reason look in the forums and read your responses. What kind of experience do you have in the dental field? Reason I am asking is I am a manager at a dental office in atlanta looking to fill one or two positions that I have.

Kerri in Atlanta, Georgia said: I spoke with one of the guys that was in the
interview with me ( there was 2 guys interviewing me i
dont remember the guy's name who was asking me all the
? I only remember the guy name who ask me the ? abt
the animal) he was acting slow( he was acting like
that fri 2) like he didnt remember me but he said his
manager has been out & hadnt made a decison but he was
going to check to see when the manager was going to
call me.. What do u think?

106 months ago

I dont have any experience. I went to school for Medical Billing & Coding. I have several years of customer service if you like I could send you a resume

Billy B in Columbus, Ohio

105 months ago

Kerri in Atlanta, Georgia said: I had a interview @ Kool Smiles for a call center postion on Fri. Before I left they ask me to fill out a form for a background check( Does that mean I have the job)What are they looking for on the backgroundcheck & how long does it take to be completed. I have no crimminal history

Many companies run pre-employment background checks as part of their standard hiring procedure. The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) requires that they get your written authorization before they can buy a credit check on you, and in many states they need your authorization to purchase any other type of pre-employment background check.

According to the FCRA, if they buy a credit check on you and do not offer you a job, then they have to tell you why not, and tell you where they got their information.

Each State has additional laws. For example, in California, they cannot check on your medical records until after they give you a job.

A pre-employement background check usually takes 2 to 5 business days. It often include verification of your education and up to 3 previous employers. About all they get from your previous employers is verification of begin and end dates.

My source for this information is BackgroundSearch.com at backgroundsearch.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lisa Tillery in Montgomery, Alabama

102 months ago

Does anyone know anything about the Small Smiles Clinic in Montgomery? How are they to work for?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.