No response to job posting

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Wanda Curry in Suffolk, Virginia

107 months ago

I have applied for a position for Kool Smiles several times and no feed back from the resumes and applictions sent

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

billie

107 months ago

I also did the same. Then I called the Atlanta main office and talked with the person in charge of staffing the office I wanted to work in. Dont give up!!!! I got the JOB :) and it really is a fun place work. Good Luck Wanda

107 months ago

Do you still have the number?

107 months ago

Never mind I found it on Google. Thank you.

billie

107 months ago

I hope it works for you. I also went to the local office and talked to the office manager, and called back .....I hope this info was helpful

107 months ago

Yes Billie,
Very helpful.

My strategy is to call the Atlanta office tommorrow as well as fax my resume to the number that was given.

Thanks again,
Have a good nite. What's left of it! (smile)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Toro Marks in Pensacola, Florida

103 months ago

Wanda Curry in Suffolk, Virginia said: Yes Billie,
Very helpful.

My strategy is to call the Atlanta office tommorrow as well as fax my resume to the number that was given.

Thanks again,
Have a good nite. What's left of it! (smile)

It's takes more than putting your name and phone number on a post it. Put together a resume and submit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mel

102 months ago

It does take them a while to get back to you. It took them about a month to get back to me to set up an interview. I got the job but it took a while. You can also go to the office where youd like to work and hand your resume to the office manager and see if they are hiring. If they are not and you sent your resume to our main atlanta office they wont call you back. So go to the office. Dont give up if you really want the job but let me tell you its long days and very tiring and hard work so be ready.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.