How to get a job at Kool Smiles.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Kool Smiles? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Mel

80 months ago

I work at a Kool Smiles office, I sent in a resume on line to them and got a call back about a month later. They set up an interview with me and I went for it. We look for people who are experenced with children very important. Very outgoing and a strong work ethic. Just go into the interview with your head held high and if you dont have a response to a question they ask say I dont have that answer for you but Ill find out they like that youre willing to go find that right answer. Dont give up they do take a while to get back to you they say Ill call on monday they really mean friday give it time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Toby89 in Douglasville, Georgia

80 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Kool Smiles? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I am a recruiter (signed in under my husbands name, looking for welding jobs for him) and I work at a staffing agency called Southern Crescent Personnel, we staff temp and temp to hire dental assistants, dental hygienists and dentists at Kool Smiles all over Metro Atlanta, we've worked with them for years. Our Dental recruiters name is Ginger (I recruit for Medical only) and you can go to our website to apply directly to her at www.scp-jobs.com. Alot of times it's easier to get on with large offices by going thru an agency...plus you can get lots of other experience by temping at several different offices...good $ too! Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.