What's the company culture at KPMG?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at KPMG?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at KPMG?

Reply - Report abuse

Bob in Beebe, Arkansas

84 months ago

Guys wear skirts and blouses. Girls wear suits and ties. Seriously, we dress casually except when business requires. If the client's dress code is suit and tie, then we wear suit and ties. If the client's dress code is jeans, then we wear business casual.

happy hours: yes.

Typical day: Long hours

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tanya in Perth, Australia

83 months ago

I find people are generally a lot more sociable and open then in the other big four accounting firms, if that's any help to you. The employees do their best to accommodate you and make sure you fit in with the rest of the team. Then again it might be different in the Australian offices - I suppose it depends on where you are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

andreaip in Stockton-On-Tees, United Kingdom

76 months ago

Bob in Beebe, Arkansas said: Guys wear skirts and blouses. Girls wear suits and ties. Seriously, we dress casually except when business requires. If the client's dress code is suit and tie, then we wear suit and ties. If the client's dress code is jeans, then we wear business casual.

happy hours: yes.

Typical day: Long hours

are you serious? don't kid around i'm going for an interview this tuesday and i plan to wear skirt suits. i hope i wouldn't overdress but overdress is better than underdress in audit firms i guess

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.