Kuehne & Nagel Logistics Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Kuehne & Nagel Logistics?

What do you like best about working at Kuehne & Nagel Logistics? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Demeta polk in Memphis, Tennessee

85 months ago

Demeta Polk 5078 Churchill Cv. Memphis, TN 38118

lady_d_2k@yahoo.com Cell: 9013152375 Home: 9017946344

Objective

To obtain a position where my leadership skills and abilities to succeed opportunities for advancement and career growth.

Education

Overton high, Memphis, TN
High School - General Studies, May 1983
Diploma Received

South Dade Trade Center, Homestead, FL
Associates - Clerical Assistant, May 1985
clerical.phone line.typing and filing.great communication skill

Experience

SQA Inspector, Southaven, MS January 2007 - Present
Quailty Control
Making Sure that the packing list match up with the bill of lading,invioce,export documents and the correct count,inspecting for damage boxes and pack correctly before being shipped out.

Hershey's Candy Company, Memphis, TN September 2006 - December 2006
Line Packer
Working on the production line packing candy that is already boxed up.Packing four boxes into the shipping box. I Checked the dates and make sure that there are no damaged candy being packed.- I also made sure that the dates are on all product before we pack or sending down the line . I also worked in the reclaim room,resorting the mints in the mint department.-I made insert to go into the boxes in the box department, assisting with the production.

Wonder Bread Bakery, Memphis, TN July 1996 - June 2006
Machine Operator
Responsible for starting and setting up the machines for production.Change over for different runs for production. Making sure that the count is accurate,checking the weight,and temperture,setting the codes and the dates.I operate two machines at one time, keeping production running.Helping out from time to time with the bread catchers,so that the product stay accurate.Taking inventory is part of my responsibilty and to make sure that I run all orders on the order sheet for that day.

Schering Plough Health Care

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.