How to get a job at Kuwait Oil Tanker Company.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Kuwait Oil Tanker Company? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

rastegarfn@gmail.com in Mississauga, Ontario

12 months ago

Dear Madam/Sir,

Kindly note I want to apply KOTC please advise

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

yinha martin theodore majeunesse in Doha, Qatar

12 months ago

Sir, I come to your high benevolence seek a position as a cook in your illustrious and stable Organization. As a matter of fact Sir, I have been trained in international Cookery, and there after I pursued an internship at Doual'air by Le Meridian(Douala, Cameroon), and next worked with Sodexho Universal remote sites( offshore), next at Polyclinique bonandjo (Douala, Cameroon)where I was charged with feeding patients for 3 years and 4 months. I have also enrolled some Basic Offshore Training ending up with a TBOSIET (Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training) & H2S(Hydrogen Sulphide & Breathing Apparatus) Certifications (both OPITO Approved). I am always in the quest for more knowledge and perfection that’s why I humbly request for an Opportunity in this field that remains ever dynamic. While waiting for a response to my request Sir, please accept my deepest respect. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
Sincerely,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.