L-3 Communications Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at L-3 Communications?

What do you like best about working at L-3 Communications? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

TaylorR in Sarasota, Florida

95 months ago

I interviewed at L3. Their work day is 8AM to 6PM and all of the software developers are stuffed into a windowless room built inside of a factory. Inside this big room are a bunch of small cubicles. They took 2 hours of my life to interview me - which I think went well. Despite my having over 5 years of experience I was later told by HR that I was "under qualified".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

GaryB in Dresher, Pennsylvania

95 months ago

I thought the benefits were pretty good. I came in from a contracting background so employer help was good news to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Drew in Orange, California

94 months ago

I think it all depends on which branch of L-3 you work at. Not all companies of
L-3 are as described above. I like ACSS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Christy in Baltimore, Maryland

93 months ago

Drew in Orange, California said: I think it all depends on which branch of L-3 you work at. Not all companies of
L-3 are as described above. I like ACSS.

You are correct. I worked under a division of L3 communication and I think it is a great company, the benefits are wonderful. They are about the same as the governmnent if not the same and then they offer extra. It does depend on what company you work for under L3 because when I worked under them as a admin spec. My salary doubled what a regular admin would make,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

Scared Of L-3 in Waterbury, Connecticut

91 months ago

The L-3 Titan Group benefits are nothing to write home about. I turned-down an offer based on this and reports they layed-off full scope poly. people at the drop of a hat. I hate my job at Grumman, but at least I have one!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Harry Elrod in Austin, Texas

87 months ago

no comment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Janet Warner in Titusville, Florida

80 months ago

No comment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Dee in Denver, Colorado

5 months ago

Is there a vesting period for your 401k? If so what is it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.