What's the company culture at L-3 Communications?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at L-3 Communications?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at L-3 Communications?

Reply - Report abuse

GaryB in Dresher, Pennsylvania

85 months ago

The culture seems to depend in the division. Some are more professional than others. The one I worked for was very casual. Even the division president was in jeans most of the time. The 8-6 work day took some getting used to, but the alternate Fridays off was noce. Other divisions I dealt with were more in the business casual mode.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Scared Of L-3 in Waterbury, Connecticut

80 months ago

The Washington L-3 Titan Division Management wears suits and ties. They work very long hours and expect employees to do the same. Turnover is very high. I interviewed many ex-employees before deciding not to accept an L-3 offer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DrFrac in Orlando, Florida

75 months ago

I agree with GaryB. The work environment at L-3 varies from division to division. The division I worked at had very bad moral and a high turnover rate. Additionally, there was no opportunity for advancement and anyone below the Director level was highly subjugated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jadedea in Glendale, Arizona

70 months ago

is this in washington dc???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Micaela_N in Irvine, California

60 months ago

I work in the Torrance division. The majority of people there wear business casual attire but there are some individuals that wear jeans and polos. The employee moral is high and there is a low turnover rate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Micaela_N in Irvine, California

60 months ago

Micaela_N in Irvine, California said: I work in the Torrance division. The majority of people there wear business casual attire but there are some individuals that wear jeans and polos. The employee moral is high and there is a low turnover rate.

I forgot to mention that the atmosphere there is very open and friendly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Job Seeker in CA in Fountain Valley, California

59 months ago

Micaela_N in Irvine, California said: I forgot to mention that the atmosphere there is very open and friendly.

Can anyone shed some light on the culture at L-3 Power Paragon in Anahiem, CA? I have a pending interview there and would like to know what its is like to work there. Any insight is much appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.