How to get a job at La Petite Academy.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at La Petite Academy? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

TGPII in Orland Park, Illinois

35 months ago

To Whom It May Concern:

Are you looking for an experienced person? I believe that my qualifications along with my drive and determination would make me an excellent full time candidate for your organization. Among my qualifications for your organization are the following:

Earned Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts from Governors State University in December 2006.

Currently I am a member of the Illinois Army National Guard.

I have job experience in the field.

I have strong leadership, positive attitude, organizational skills, and good communication. I am able to motivate, develop, and lead a team of experienced people. Also, I have an understanding of a person’s needs. Furthermore, I have several dynamic approaches. Also, I am willing to relocate for the right career position.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we may organize a brief phone conference or possible interview. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss an open position and how I might fit into your organization. I will initiate a follow-up call to your Human Resources Department within the next 48 hours on the progress of this resume.

Sincerely,

Thomas
Email: tgpii@yahoo.com
Online Resume: www.resumebucket.com/tgpii
www.esgr.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Isaak Haimov in Hicksville, New York

13 months ago

Host said: Do you work at La Petite Academy? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

To Whom It May Concern:

Are you looking for an experienced person? I believe that my qualifications along with my drive and determination would make me an excellent full time candidate for your organization. Among my qualifications for your organization are the following:

Earned Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts from Tel Aviv school of Art.

I have job experience in the field.
I'm holding a approved school bus driver card

I have strong leadership, positive attitude, organizational skills, and good communication. I am able to motivate, develop, and lead a team of experienced people. Also, I have an understanding of a person’s needs. Furthermore, I have several dynamic approaches. Also, I am willing to relocate for the right career position.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we may organize a brief phone conference or possible interview. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss an open position and how I might fit into your organization. I will initiate a follow-up call to your Human Resources Department within the next 48 hours on the progress of this resume.

Sincerely,

Isaak
Email: haimov60@gmail.com

Myrna Elena Ruiz in Vacaville, California

13 months ago

Hiiiiii,

I am ready and very happy to be part of the Petite and work with kids, yesterday I email to you my resume , and I am waiting for you.

Thank you and God bless.

Myrna Elena Ruiz

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.