How to get a job at LabCorp.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 60 of 60)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

marko in Cary, North Carolina

47 months ago

DERRICK82682 in Greensboro, North Carolina said: Hey. When I posted that comment I was not offered the job. However I reapplied recently and exactly 2 weeks later (yesterday) they offered me the job. I don't start until July 5th.

hey man, thanks for the reply! I was interviewed last 24th and was given 2 weeks range for background check I guess, I'm so anticipating for the final offer that I found your msg. Job was at rtp. Congratulations on your new job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

marko in Cary, North Carolina

47 months ago

ops..i mean june 14.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ANON in Roswell, Georgia

45 months ago

da new guy in Burlington, North Carolina said: I am a new employee at LabCorp. I have only been here for less than two months, and believe me... in order to get a job at LabCorp, especially in Burlington, NC you have to know some one with a little pull. Everyone i know that has been hired recently had a connection such as a friend, relative etc.. and those people were in good with their supervisors including myself. I had been applying for a position at labcorp for nearly a year while i was still in the armed forces only to get the denial e-mails, you know what they look like. But I talked to my stepfather who is pretty well known in the company, he is in the maintenance department (not the pick up trash kind...the fix stuff that breaks kind) so he knows all the Directors and Building managers, He actually talked to Rich Novak in order to get me a position. So its all about who you know when it comes to LabCorp

Absolutely correct. In my phlebotomy class, there were several who had BS degrees and the one who applied and got the job was a HS grad with the phlebo cert. and knew someone in LC. The rest of us were all turned down. EVERY SINGLE job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Magnolia 91601 in North Hollywood, California

45 months ago

Started to apply at Labcorp specifically in Lab support field since last week and since then all I am receiving is an email saying that they proceeded to other applicants. I dont know what kind of requirements they want? but I am pretty sure I am qualified for the position I am applying. Maybe it's true what I am reading about Labcorp that in able to get in, you need to know someone inside that can give a little push for your application

Magnolia 91601 in North Hollywood, California

45 months ago

I applied for more than 10 positions at Labcorp since last week and since then I already received 2 emails stating that they will proceed to other applicants....

Then today, I got an 3rd email from them stating that they considering me for the position as technician and provided a link to be completed, so I did. It is just same on what I filled up when I apply online just work and education history and references but in the end of this applciation they send me, i need to electronically signed it and put the date today and below it there's a space

---------------
sign at interwiew only

so what does it mean? are they going to call me for an interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Salem, Virginia

37 months ago

Karen - Doing research for a loved one in Lincolnshire, Illinois said: I'm doing research on labcorp for a loved one who is going through the interviewing process with them. Can you expand on the benefits?

The insurance is good insurance but very expensive, and the crap you have to put up with working for Labcorp really isn't worth it.

person anonymous in Roanoke, Virginia

37 months ago

Bill said: at least you guys and ladys are working ,ive worked as a courier and in op. labs for over fifteen years .ive filled out ten apps. with labcore and have had no responce whats so ever about a job.

Count your blessings and say a prayer that you won't hear from them they are awful. You'd be better off washing cars!!

Tndrws1 in Waynesville, North Carolina

23 months ago

da new guy in Burlington, North Carolina said: I am a new employee at LabCorp. I have only been here for less than two months, and believe me... in order to get a job at LabCorp, especially in Burlington, NC you have to know some one with a little pull. Everyone i know that has been hired recently had a connection such as a friend, relative etc.. and those people were in good with their supervisors including myself. I had been applying for a position at labcorp for nearly a year while i was still in the armed forces only to get the denial e-mails, you know what they look like. But I talked to my stepfather who is pretty well known in the company, he is in the maintenance department (not the pick up trash kind...the fix stuff that breaks kind) so he knows all the Directors and Building managers, He actually talked to Rich Novak in order to get me a position. So its all about who you know when it comes to LabCorp

Are You Still At Labcorp? I'm Trying ToGet On In Either Burlington Or Greensboro& I've Been Applying Like Crazy. I Have Experience & Ciuld Really Use A Referral...Please Let Me Know If You Could Assist...Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Qtinlab in Nicholasville, Kentucky

20 months ago

Magnolia 91601 in North Hollywood, California said: I applied for more than 10 positions at Labcorp since last week and since then I already received 2 emails stating that they will proceed to other applicants....

Then today, I got an 3rd email from them stating that they considering me for the position as technician and provided a link to be completed, so I did. It is just same on what I filled up when I apply online just work and education history and references but in the end of this applciation they send me, i need to electronically signed it and put the date today and below it there's a space

---------------
sign at interwiew only

so what does it mean? are they going to call me for an interview?

Yes their going to call you for an interview. I worked for them through a temp agency. Yes they had a hiring freeze recently but it's lifted now. I loved Labcorp. I worked for them here in Lexington ky. Great people! None of these problems everyone's complaining about. I've applied to work for them for over 5 yrs now. It's hard to get in but once your in, you're in! All those emails stating we're going with another candidate, those are computer generated during the freeze. I have 20 yrs experience and it was rocking my boat when the email would say going with more qualified candidate. But my supervisor is the one who told me they're computer generated. Now I've done two interviews and waiting for an offer for a position with them back home in Florida. Good luck to all!

PCT in Loganville, Georgia

19 months ago

I Am LabCorp in Cartersville, Georgia said: I have been with LabCorp for over five years and have observed that there are only three ways to get hired with this bunch:

1. Know somebody that knows somebody.
2. Be "kept on" through a merger -- like me.
3. Be very lucky on your timing; on the rare occation that numbers 1 & 2 do not apply.

And Know this, differant managers have differant styles that will make some offices better to work for than others and current starting pay/benifits are pretty good, but overall, in the last five years, LabCorp has become a management heavy and worker hostile company. If you can get a job somewhere else, please do so.

Can you help me get in ???

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.