Discriminatory Practices of Labcorp

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (42)

anononomous in jackson in Jackson, Michigan

84 months ago

My boss practiced discrimination again and again. I did a pretty good job while working there but being of white european descent was minority status in my department. First he hinted for me to leave and then he made it so miserable after I ignored all of his hints, I left on my own. A former emplyee and friend who still works there told me he got his son in the company to do my old job. Not fair!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

typicalLabCorppractices in Neshanic Station, New Jersey

84 months ago

anononomous in jackson in Jackson, Michigan said: My boss practiced discrimination again and again. I did a pretty good job while working there but being of white european descent was minority status in my department. First he hinted for me to leave and then he made it so miserable after I ignored all of his hints, I left on my own. A former emplyee and friend who still works there told me he got his son in the company to do my old job. Not fair!!!

My manager's boss drove up from Louisville Kentucky one day, and demoted my manager in front of the entire department. My manager had been with the company for 29 years, the only employer he had ever had. He could have retired within one year. In the five years I worked for that company, I witnessed over ... and over ... and over... and over... again their discriminatory practices, particularly in the area of age discrimination. The joke was that if you were either just shy of being fully vested, or approaching retirement, you were a gonner with that company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

leslie

81 months ago

wow, i thought it was just the city i worked in that had this problem, but this is the 2nd time on this site that ive read about descrimination against whites at labcorp.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

shara spear in Arlington, Virginia

81 months ago

Unfair Treatment, Discrimination

Warning! Before working for Lab Corp read this!

It has been my experience that certain individuals with in this company have no regard for people's well-being or lively hood. I encourage all individuals who have had bad experiences with them whom feel they have been discriminated against, to please post their thoughts on this web site. It has also been my experience that certain management personel covers for only those they like. I feel some individuals for this company are corrupt and protect only certain individuals that they are close to and give promotions to those with less experience than others. I was recently terminated for "time card fraud". I have gone out of my way for this company, given "broken promises" by certain management in order to get me to go and "float" to different locations because of staffing issues. If you are a float; you are to get a $1.00 pay raise and receive mileage. For eight months I floated. Never received the raise, however, I did receive mileage which is a huge incentive. That's one of the reasons why I agreed to it. In the mean time two managers came and went. Talks with each one about the raise were ensued. Each one stating they would submit the paperwork to HR. A third manager came in again I brought up the same issue. Same thing. Yes, I need floaters, I will submit the paperwork. Never happened. Then a supervisor's position opened and I was encouraged by the new manager to apply as well as others were. My interview day arrived and I waited over an hour and this person never showed. I went to HR and asked if they could please call the manager because I had to get back to the office that I had been assigned to. HR called her and she stated OH, I forgot! What?? Because She had 4 call outs that day. You can't give me a courtesy phone call? Your a manager and you don't carry an organizer with your appointments in it? Anyway. Someone had said prior to the interviews that an individual who re

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lkclassic in Orlando, Florida

78 months ago

I was recently sent to one of many LabCorp offices through a temp agency. I was treated like rudely, talked down to, all while I was doing all the draws. I made one complaint because you can only take so much. Needless to say I was told I could never go back to lab corp. Fine with me. but how can a company do that when there own employees file jobs apps, pay bills, hunt down boyfriends, all while the lobby is full and there is a wait time of 50 minutes. and I just did the work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lkclassic in Orlando, Florida

78 months ago

And i am white and they where all black

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sean in Southfield, Michigan

75 months ago

I have been reading about the discrimination practices of labcorp. I was myself discriminated against and spoke up. I, obviously am a white male. Two days after complaining I was fired. I got a lawyer and sued. It was a very trying experience but I won. It feels good to win. After the suit was settled my immediate supervisor was fired. Oh well. Oh, and also the top dog manager of the wholelab is on her way out. Oh well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Mariah in Grove City, Ohio

75 months ago

Sean, ^5 way to go! I am so tired of hearing complaints about LabCorp, it's great news to hear you got "er" done.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mariah in Grove City, Ohio

75 months ago

Hey by the way, Sean, GO BLUE!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

the victim in Farmington, Michigan

72 months ago

Hello Sean: Way to go!! I am too been discriminated against and could you pleeassse! give me the name of the lawyer you got to help you with your sue case. Greatly appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dream in Richmond, Virginia

59 months ago

Sean in Southfield, Michigan said: I have been reading about the discrimination practices of labcorp. I was myself discriminated against and spoke up. I, obviously am a white male. Two days after complaining I was fired. I got a lawyer and sued. It was a very trying experience but I won. It feels good to win. After the suit was settled my immediate supervisor was fired. Oh well. Oh, and also the top dog manager of the wholelab is on her way out. Oh well.

Hey sean way too go but trust im black and in va and they are discriminating on us our sppervisor is white and only looks out for those who kiss her ass we had a white driver that had more tickets and drunk driving so he got his driving revoked but they just stuck him in the warehouse instead of firing him and he got to keep his job. So we are all in it together.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ann in Vienna, Virginia

50 months ago

I was downsized by LABCORP last February 2009 and tried to get back into a job there, even working at night shift. But no go.I was told by two friends of mine at LABCORP,that they need help in the accessioning department. And this was the position I had wanted before being downsized. I even mentioned it to the night mananger. I learn fast and I've been using the computer for over 10 years or more. I am pretty fast. The position is still there but I'm not. I guess they don't need me. And I am not to blame for losing my job. Labcorp is. I do blame the head of Operations- Moira Mcfarland and the night mananger. What goes around comes around,in three fold. God have mercy on your soul,you're going to need it.Nobody deserves to get their jobs taken away from them ,their livihood. And I heard it when LABCORP was National Health LAB, that they LABCORP doesn't care about the employees.
It is so true.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

denmark in Wantagh, New York

44 months ago

the victim in Farmington, Michigan said: Hello Sean: Way to go!! I am too been discriminated against and could you pleeassse! give me the name of the lawyer you got to help you with your sue case. Greatly appreciate it.

me too i'd like to know the name and number of your lawyer i work for labcorp too in new york
they are giving me a hard time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cheryl in Vienna, Virginia

44 months ago

Sorry, do not why you'll sent this to me.I don't work for you'll any more and this is the first time I heard about it.

Cheryl A.Baird

blevinscheryl@yahoomail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

oilybabie in Lillington, North Carolina

42 months ago

I understand your pain guys! I left my position on my own due to some personal issues in my family that were interferring with my work and felt that it was best for me to go. At the same time the company had bought out the lab that I was assigned to and once I said that I would stay for a longer period labcorp got really rude. I had been a model employee and was there when I was to be as well as working when I was ill just because they had no one to fill in when I needed to be out. When I left I had worked for two years and left with the impression that I would be rehirable. I also left with 80 hours of leave PTO buit up and lost 40 of those hours due to only being able carry over 40 hours at the end of the year. Today marks the 300 plus applications that I have put in with labcorp since I left. I have even gone to the extreme and contacted the HR person in the office that I have here to deal with; this person asked me to e-mail her each time I applied (I do) and feel that they are being un-answered due to my color and the fact that I was an x employee. I do have to say that I loved the company, however there is no room for advancement with labcorp unless you are of a certain color. Or so it seems.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

oilybabie in Lillington, North Carolina

42 months ago

ann in Vienna, Virginia said: I was downsized by LABCORP last February 2009 and tried to get back into a job there, even working at night shift. But no go.I was told by two friends of mine at LABCORP,that they need help in the accessioning department. And this was the position I had wanted before being downsized. I even mentioned it to the night mananger. I learn fast and I've been using the computer for over 10 years or more. I am pretty fast. The position is still there but I'm not. I guess they don't need me. And I am not to blame for losing my job. Labcorp is. I do blame the head of Operations- Moira Mcfarland and the night mananger. What goes around comes around,in three fold. God have mercy on your soul,you're going to need it.Nobody deserves to get their jobs taken away from them ,their livihood. And I heard it when LABCORP was National Health LAB, that they LABCORP doesn't care about the employees.
It is so true.

I do so understand your pain! What goes around comes around in the end in some fashion. Right now its a dog eat dog world and people will stab youin the back when its comes to a job. Good Luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

PJay in Ooltewah, Tennessee

42 months ago

oilybabie in Lillington, North Carolina said: I understand your pain guys! I left my position on my own due to some personal issues in my family that were interferring with my work and felt that it was best for me to go. At the same time the company had bought out the lab that I was assigned to and once I said that I would stay for a longer period labcorp got really rude. I had been a model employee and was there when I was to be as well as working when I was ill just because they had no one to fill in when I needed to be out. When I left I had worked for two years and left with the impression that I would be rehirable. I also left with 80 hours of leave PTO buit up and lost 40 of those hours due to only being able carry over 40 hours at the end of the year. Today marks the 300 plus applications that I have put in with labcorp since I left. I have even gone to the extreme and contacted the HR person in the office that I have here to deal with; this person asked me to e-mail her each time I applied (I do) and feel that they are being un-answered due to my color and the fact that I was an x employee. I do have to say that I loved the company, however there is no room for advancement with labcorp unless you are of a certain color. Or so it seems.

It doesn't matter what color you are. LabCorp just doesn't care about their employees. I was a loyal employee for three years during a new start-up. I worked many hours of overtime that I did not particularly want to work, just to be a team player. My quarterly evaluations state how satisfied they were with my job performance, but I was fired because of a statement that I made when I was upset with something my new supervisor did. No one has job security at LabCorp. I have seen them fire an employee that had worked for them, in many capacities, for more than 20 years...and with no hesitation. Anyone who works for LabCorp had better watch your back, because they will stab you in it, if they get the chance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ANONYMOUS in Vienna, Virginia

42 months ago

Color of your skin shouldn't have to do with your position.
They are not like that.
Being prejudice is not one of their LABCORP'S traits, or they wouldn't even hire any person from any country.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Gilbert, Arizona

41 months ago

I applied for a position with the company. I was prompted to take a 30 minute online screener with questions. I was absolutely SHOCKED that one of the questions that came up was "Are you 40 or over the age of 40?" "Answers available to select from, Yes, No or Decline to Answer."

In my opinion, this is discrimination!! LabCorp should be ashamed of this unethical practice!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LC in Cleveland, Ohio

41 months ago

Guide

Hey, I am seeing that question for the online applications for Giant Eagle pharmacy jobs, only it's worded "Are you under the age of 40?" and you don't get the Decline to Answer option. I too was shocked and dismayed the first time I saw it. From what I have read, it's against labor laws to ask that question.

In the past I've applied to Lab Corp probably 100 times as a phlebotomist and might have heard back a few times that the position was filled, so the company leaves a bad taste in my mouth, especially after reading these posts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cheryl in Vienna, Virginia

41 months ago

LC in Cleveland, Ohio said: Hey, I am seeing that question for the online applications for Giant Eagle pharmacy jobs, only it's worded "Are you under the age of 40?" and you don't get the Decline to Answer option. I too was shocked and dismayed the first time I saw it. From what I have read, it's against labor laws to ask that question.

In the past I've applied to Lab Corp probably 100 times as a phlebotomist and might have heard back a few times that the position was filled, so the company leaves a bad taste in my mouth, especially after reading these posts.

This is the first time I had heard about this. You need to talk to a lawyer about this,but profiling is against the law.And asking for your zip code at a retail store and such in California is against the law. We are around the corner about the zip codes to be passed because it gets personel where people live, by your zip code.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chachabrowb in Garfield, New Jersey

38 months ago

anononomous in jackson in Jackson, Michigan said: My boss practiced discrimination again and again. I did a pretty good job while working there but being of white european descent was minority status in my department. First he hinted for me to leave and then he made it so miserable after I ignored all of his hints, I left on my own. A former emplyee and friend who still works there told me he got his son in the company to do my old job. Not fair!!!

Hello, I would like to speak to you further, my email is lchachabeown@yahoo.com plz email thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chachabrowb in Garfield, New Jersey

38 months ago

denmark in Wantagh, New York said: me too i'd like to know the name and number of your lawyer i work for labcorp too in new york
they are giving me a hard time

I would like the lawyers name and number as well lchachabrown@yahoo.com

Chachabrown in Garfield, New Jersey

38 months ago

I would the names of lawyers that sues labcorp for discrimination thank you very much

ANON in Roswell, Georgia

35 months ago

anonymous in Gilbert, Arizona said: I applied for a position with the company. I was prompted to take a 30 minute online screener with questions. I was absolutely SHOCKED that one of the questions that came up was "Are you 40 or over the age of 40?" "Answers available to select from, Yes, No or Decline to Answer."

In my opinion, this is discrimination!! LabCorp should be ashamed of this unethical practice!!

Yes indeed. That was on the app I filled out. Categorically denied in all the positions I applied for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

allel in Stafford, Virginia

15 months ago

lkclassic in Orlando, Florida said: I was recently sent to one of many LabCorp offices through a temp agency. I was treated like rudely, talked down to, all while I was doing all the draws. I made one complaint because you can only take so much. Needless to say I was told I could never go back to lab corp. Fine with me. but how can a company do that when there own employees file jobs apps, pay bills, hunt down boyfriends, all while the lobby is full and there is a wait time of 50 minutes. and I just did the work

---------------------------------------------------

I feel your pain, because I was in the same shoes, Labcorp is one company but it depends where do you work and what state. I used to lived in Orlando Fl, and trust me I probably went to the same LABCORP you were in, that place should had been cleaned up from all the garbage people there, starting from the management. I worked there few times because I was sent by my temp agency as well, the customer service for the clients is the worse scenario ever, the wait is ridiculous and the worse of all is that you had to deal with angry patients because of the wait and it was not even your fault, the front desk people were totally inadequate for the job and could care less about who wait or not. The lead was a Jamaican girl that forgot she was in USA and started to showed me up one time in front of the patient, but it did not last too long because I put her in her place fast and I ask my company to not ever send me there or I would have been taking out by the police with my hands around that whatta girl's neck. I can say I am working for Labcorp now but my supervisor is very good, the lead is nice and we all try to help each other, overload yes, maybe that is the nature of this profession, I would love to make more money but until that opportunity comes it is OK. Labcorp in Orlando is bad no matter what, I worked for the temp agency for over a year and QUEST WERE THE BEST ASSIGNMENTS!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jack9 in Katy, Texas

13 months ago

Sean in Southfield, Michigan said: I have been reading about the discrimination practices of labcorp. I was myself discriminated against and spoke up. I, obviously am a white male. Two days after complaining I was fired. I got a lawyer and sued. It was a very trying experience but I won. It feels good to win. After the suit was settled my immediate supervisor was fired. Oh well. Oh, and also the top dog manager of the wholelab is on her way out. Oh well.

what was your lawyer name?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Norm in Los Angeles, California

10 months ago

shara spear in Arlington, Virginia said: Unfair Treatment, Discrimination

Warning! Before working for Lab Corp read this!

It has been my experience that certain individuals with in this company have no regard for people's well-being or lively hood. I encourage all individuals who have had bad experiences with them whom feel they have been discriminated against, to please post their thoughts on this web site. It has also been my experience that certain management personel covers for only those they like. I feel some individuals for this company are corrupt and protect only certain individuals that they are close to and give promotions to those with less experience than others. I was recently terminated for "time card fraud ". I have gone out of my way for this company, given "broken promises" by certain management in order to get me to go and "float" to different locations because of staffing issues. If you are a float; you are to get a $1.00 pay raise and receive mileage. For eight months I floated. Never received the raise, however, I did receive mileage which is a huge incentive. That's one of the reasons why I agreed to it. In the mean time two managers came and went. Talks with each one about the raise were ensued. Each one stating they would submit the paperwork to HR . A third manager came in again I brought up the same issue. Same thing. Yes, I need floaters, I will submit the paperwork. Never happened. Then a supervisor's position opened and I was encouraged by the new manager to apply as well as others were. My interview day arrived and I waited over an hour and this person never showed. I went to HR and asked if they could please call the manager because I had to get back to the office that I had been assigned to. HR called her and she stated OH, I forgot! What?? Because She had 4 call outs that day. You can't give me a courtesy phone call? Your a manager and you don't carry an organizer with your appointments in it? Anyway. Someone had said.

10 months ago

I can only repeat what I have commented on earlier, working for a year at Labcorp was like being at the HANOI HILTON. Beatings and whippings were common place. Survived the almost daily backstabbings due to my body armor. I worked at Quest Diagnostics for 3.5 yrs., and Labcorp 1yr., and never had to put up with this kind of crap. I am in CA where the job market sucks, so you take what you can. That is why I am moving to CO or WY.

miserable@LABCORP! in Perth Amboy, New Jersey

10 months ago

I currently work for Labcorp...I HATE EVERY MINUTE OF IT! Im praying and searching for a way out!!!! the snakes are trying to open up on Sundays!!!!! i will NEVER work a Sunday for these leaches!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

miserable@LABCORP! in Perth Amboy, New Jersey

10 months ago

miserable@LABCORP! in Perth Amboy, New Jersey said: I currently work for Labcorp...I HATE EVERY MINUTE OF IT! Im praying and searching for a way out!!!! the snakes are trying to open up on Sundays!!!!! i will NEVER work a Sunday for these leeches!

UUUGGGHHHH!

current LCA employee in Kinston, North Carolina

10 months ago

Wow-reading all of these negative posts about LabCorp has not only surprised me, but has also disappointed me, I have worked for LCA for over 20 yrs. I have worked my way up from the bench to upper management. I have gotten immeasurable experience working for this company. Over my years, I have hired, fired and been involved in disciplinary actions of many people. I have never personally experienced any type of discrimination and certainly would never tolerate that type of behavior from any of my employees. I am sorry the folks on here have had such negative experiences. I believe this is not only an exceptional company to work for, but also an excellent company for lab testing. While I do not believe race or sex make a difference in anything I have done at LabCorp-for the record I am a white female.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

10 months ago

current LCA employee in Kinston, North Carolina said: Wow-reading all of these negative posts about LabCorp has not only surprised me, but has also disappointed me, I have worked for LCA for over 20 yrs. I have worked my way up from the bench to upper management. I have gotten immeasurable experience working for this company. Over my years, I have hired, fired and been involved in disciplinary actions of many people. I have never personally experienced any type of discrimination and certainly would never tolerate that type of behavior from any of my employees. I am sorry the folks on here have had such negative experiences. I believe this is not only an exceptional company to work for, but also an excellent company for lab testing. While I do not believe race or sex make a difference in anything I have done at LabCorp-for the record I am a white female.

Try it as a white male!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

10 months ago

PJay in Ooltewah, Tennessee said: It doesn't matter what color you are. LabCorp just doesn't care about their employees. I was a loyal employee for three years during a new start-up. I worked many hours of overtime that I did not particularly want to work, just to be a team player. My quarterly evaluations state how satisfied they were with my job performance, but I was fired because of a statement that I made when I was upset with something my new supervisor did. No one has job security at LabCorp. I have seen them fire an employee that had worked for them, in many capacities, for more than 20 years...and with no hesitation. Anyone who works for LabCorp had better watch your back, because they will stab you in it, if they get the chance.

I worked for Labcorp, and I've commented previously about how it was a Hanoi Hilton there, frequent beatings, back stabbings and the like from employees. When I first started at the lab (White Male) I was the only dude, their were four other women working there. Over and over (obviously for me to hear), one would talk about how her "EX" owed her $10,000 etc. etc., and the others did basically the same thing. Is it of any wonder ALL of them were divorced??????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

LC in Cleveland, Ohio

10 months ago

Guide

What do you mean by "frequent beatings"?

current LCA employee in Kinston, North Carolina

10 months ago

Ok Norm, but not sure the fact that these women had marital issues had anything to do with LabCorp. Was this reported to your supervisor? In my experience, any time an employee has complained about possible harassment and/or a hostile work environment-it is completely investigated. In fact, many times I have seen the company grant way more leeway to employees than mgmt even thinks is warranted just to ensure we are being fair. Example: you can be have 6 unexcused absences in a 12 mo period before you get in trouble. That is 1 absence every other month-unexcused. Doesn't even include excused/planned for time off. That is way more generous than any other company I know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Norm in Lynwood, California

10 months ago

"Frequent Beatings" Defined: Verbal (fortunately); however, just as damaging as the physical kind. Example: Even though I had 3.5yrs previous phleb exp., when I started at Labcorp I had to learn their programs, etc. I was constantly "birdogged" or scrutinized constantly. When their was a mistake, I was blamed as the "new guy", which I confirmed this after I had become proficient with the system(s) I was able to see that a lot of the mistakes were other employees. I can go on..but won't waste any more time explaining the rude behavior of the "four bitter divorcees".

Norm in Lynwood, California

10 months ago

If you read my earlier comments I explained the marital status thing: They constantly spoke within earshot of me of course about how their husband(s) ripped them off, how men are (can't print it), etc. Who knows, maybe had rip-off husbands etc., but I DID NOT NEED OR WANT TO KNOW. As for not reporting abuse to supervisors, the line was busy with all of them complaining about how I did or did't do this or that correct. Yes, I know it's my fault for not reporting it (probabally wouldn't do any good anyway), but I'm not a "Weenie" that "runs to mommy" when their is a problem.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

10 months ago

Obviously, you work in a place where the employees/people are a whole lot nicer. In California, I am speaking of specifically and is the ONLY location I am qualified to speak for. Here (CA) it is "Dog eat Dog" with not only the economy as a whole doing lousy; however, the state government here (CA) only compounds the problem in many ways. Welcome to the unsheltered world!

Ann in Charlotte, North Carolina

10 months ago

current LCA employee in Kinston, North Carolina said: Wow-reading all of these negative posts about LabCorp has not only surprised me, but has also disappointed me, I have worked for LCA for over 20 yrs. I have worked my way up from the bench to upper management. I have gotten immeasurable experience working for this company. Over my years, I have hired, fired and been involved in disciplinary actions of many people. I have never personally experienced any type of discrimination and certainly would never tolerate that type of behavior from any of my employees. I am sorry the folks on here have had such negative experiences. I believe this is not only an exceptional company to work for, but also an excellent company for lab testing. While I do not believe race or sex make a difference in anything I have done at LabCorp-for the record I am a white female.

I have worked for LabCorp for a very long time made millions of dollars for them and I can tell you that I have witnessed Labcorp mentally abuse many of their employees, I have been accused of many things that have never happened lied to and Labcorp even spreads lies to make you look bad. You may ask why I stay because I am single white female and I am at the age that I will more than likely not be hired at the same salary or receive the vacation time I have earned. Labcorp will fire you in a heartbeat to keep an account so if you want to keep your job never go to your supervisor or headquarters with knowledge of Medicare fraud, Medicaid fraud, Phlebotomist signing physician’s orders or being abused by client staff. Labcorp will only find a way to make your life a living hell. However I am grateful that I have a job they are more powerful than I am and. I do not have the means to do anything about the way Labcorp runs their company.
All the company cares about is profit like most companies and we are just the worker bees

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ann in Greensboro, North Carolina

10 months ago

miserable@LABCORP! in Perth Amboy, New Jersey said: I currently work for Labcorp...I HATE EVERY MINUTE OF IT! Im praying and searching for a way out!!!! the snakes are trying to open up on Sundays!!!!! i will NEVER work a Sunday for these leaches!

Try 15yrs of watching this and they don't care it is a profit only company.

Elizabeth cruz in Bronx, New York

5 months ago

wow I really thank you for youre comment cuz I just got interviewed by them.hope I get :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.