Don't work here, they suck.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

Marilyn in San Diego, California

87 months ago

I worked for Labcorp, and they treat their employees like crap. That's why I quit with them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Judy

86 months ago

Marilyn said: I worked for Labcorp, and they treat their employees like crap. That's why I quit with them.

I have been called for a position at labcorp as Customer Service Support Rep. Please tell me a little more. Is it really not worth it. How stressful? How are the employees?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Beauty in San Diego, California

84 months ago

I did a temp job there and I hated it. I thought the job was gonna be different when I got there it ws the worst experience ever. Ill never work back there. They treat there employees like slaves to me they want you to do serious overtime till all the work is done.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mariah in Columbus, Ohio

84 months ago

Perhaps, I missed something, what exactly happened while working as a temp?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Pam in Montgomery, Alabama

84 months ago

Maybe it's different here in Alabama. I worked there as a temp and it was great.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jimmy Bagwell in Knoxville, Tennessee

84 months ago

I work for LabCorp as a temp and I love my job. Yes you do work until the work is done but by me being a temp I am only allowed 40hr and no overtime. I work in Tennessee.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LW in Littleton, Colorado

84 months ago

Judy said: I have been called for a position at labcorp as Customer Service Support Rep. Please tell me a little more. Is it really not worth it. How stressful? How are the employees?

Thanks

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lynn Shoemaker in Peoria, Arizona

84 months ago

Marilyn in San Diego, California said: I worked for Labcorp, and they treat their employees like crap. That's why I quit with them.

Does'nt it seem odd that these job openings have been on this site for over a year, I know because I have seen them off and on for over a year. Are you (the company) playing games.?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

stephanie grayson in Lexington, North Carolina

84 months ago

i worked at lab corp as a temp and now i am a ful time employee and i love it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Speedo's is my uniform

81 months ago

Try working in a swimsuit and let all the bugs eat your skin until you bleed...here in LA swamp. Let the good times roll! PEACE....I'M OTTA HERE!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

youjustwait! in Neshanic Station, New Jersey

81 months ago

stephanie grayson in Lexington, North Carolina said: i worked at lab corp as a temp and now i am a ful time employee and i love it

Stephanie, you just wait girl! The LabCorp way is to riff people when they're either close to being fully vested (5 years) or when they're getting ready to retire !! I've seen it happen over and over and over and over and over again while working at LabCorp!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

shara in Arlington, Virginia

78 months ago

DON'T WORK FOR LABCORP. THEY PRACTICE DISCRIMINATION AND COVER FOR SHADY MANAGEMENT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Tami in Phoenix, Arizona

23 months ago

Marilyn in San Diego, California said: I worked for Labcorp, and they treat their employees like crap. That's why I quit with them.

They suck big time!! Poor management in the Phoenix area. Cant believe they get away with what they do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tami in Phoenix, Arizona

23 months ago

LW in Littleton, Colorado said: Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tami in Phoenix, Arizona

23 months ago

They suck big time!! Poor management in the Phoenix area. Cant believe they get away with what they do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.