Hard to Advance at Labcorp

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

kym

75 months ago

I have tried numerous times to apply for other positions within the company and no luck. I have no write ups, have been a good employee for 8 years and still no matter how many times I apply for different positions I get no response. It is hard to advance at labcorp, unless you leave the company. Labcorp is a bad company to work for, they do not give good raises, no bonus, and no type of appreciation for your work. I want to take an online program and the only way I can get in the program is that it has to be approved by the manager (were I have to do the clinical part in another lab at labcorp) The manager gave me a hard time and every excuse of mankind of why I could not do my clinical part in the lab. If I were to take this program, and past the state exam, I could have been a better asset to the company. But no, they want to keep you down and prevent you from advancing to better yourself. So I in order to follow my dreams, I will have to leave labcorp. So I advise anyone, who wants to advance and further their career, labcorp is not the place to be. I would not advise anyone to work for this company unless you are desperate or have no choice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.