Obsessed??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

klink241 in Winston Salem, North Carolina

66 months ago

It seems like a lot of people on here are obsessed with LabCorp! I have an interview on Monday strictly off of a resume I submitted. Of course it's for a Project Analyst position and not courier or lab tech. If I would have never heard from LabCorp again though I would have been fine with that. Why get mad if a company doesn't contact you. Seems like it's probably a good thing some of you didn't get a call back. I wouldn't want to hire someone who pisses and moans about a company not responding to their one resume or application out of the thousands in the archive. Stop complaining on job board forums and start looking somewhere else!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Annie2 in Frisco, Texas

66 months ago

You'll soon be aware of what the others are talking about. I got out a long time ago, so good luck and get ready for the ball and chain.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dream in Richmond, Virginia

61 months ago

Annie2 in Frisco, Texas said: You'll soon be aware of what the others are talking about. I got out a long time ago, so good luck and get ready for the ball and chain.

yes I wrk there now and they are the worst company to work for so they will see let them find out the hard way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.