Obsessed??

Comments (3)

klink241 in Winston Salem, North Carolina

74 months ago

It seems like a lot of people on here are obsessed with LabCorp! I have an interview on Monday strictly off of a resume I submitted. Of course it's for a Project Analyst position and not courier or lab tech. If I would have never heard from LabCorp again though I would have been fine with that. Why get mad if a company doesn't contact you. Seems like it's probably a good thing some of you didn't get a call back. I wouldn't want to hire someone who pisses and moans about a company not responding to their one resume or application out of the thousands in the archive. Stop complaining on job board forums and start looking somewhere else!

Annie2 in Frisco, Texas

74 months ago

You'll soon be aware of what the others are talking about. I got out a long time ago, so good luck and get ready for the ball and chain.

dream in Richmond, Virginia

69 months ago

Annie2 in Frisco, Texas said: You'll soon be aware of what the others are talking about. I got out a long time ago, so good luck and get ready for the ball and chain.

yes I wrk there now and they are the worst company to work for so they will see let them find out the hard way.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.