Why Not Take Action?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

I Am LabCorp in Lexington, North Carolina

85 months ago

I've read comments from all parts of the country noting employee mistreatment and questioning the legality of LabCorp's actions. A few have even mentioned the posibility of filing a suite of some type or unionizing.

Why just talk? With hundreds, if not thousands, of disgruntled employees -- why not take action?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous one in Dearborn, Michigan

85 months ago

I was working for this company for 2 years and now have a lawsuit with them. They treat their employees cruel and will overwork and underpay you in a heartbeat. I have also worked for Quest Diagnostics and had to leave that company due to the my travel arrangement. I suggest anyone who wants to be with either the two, Quest is definately the one. They will pay you nice, if you want and the only problem I had there was their snotty workers. If you can deal with that, then your good but dont due LabCorp.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

I Am LabCorp in Burlington, North Carolina

85 months ago

Anonymous one in Dearborn, Michigan said: I was working for this company for 2 years and now have a lawsuit with them. They treat their employees cruel and will overwork and underpay you in a heartbeat. I have also worked for Quest Diagnostics and had to leave that company due to the my travel arrangement. I suggest anyone who wants to be with either the two, Quest is definately the one. They will pay you nice, if you want and the only problem I had there was their snotty workers. If you can deal with that, then your good but dont due LabCorp.

Some of my co-workers and I are considering filing suit as well. Without giving away too much, can you breifly tell us what issue that you are suing over?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.