Labor Ready Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Labor Ready?

What do you like best about working at Labor Ready? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Angry Guy in London in Ingersoll, Ontario

95 months ago

Starting wages? Min wage, it will always be minimum wage.

Bonuses? haha.. you're kidding right?

Benefits? lol... Well, if you're working for Labour Ready, you'll be so poor that you'll qualify for Welfare sponsored medication/eye/dental care if you need it.

Travel requirements? I'll tell you this much. If a job comes up and it's for say, three people and there's a guy with a car going you have to take the ride and pay him/her 5 bucks. Even if you have a bus pass and can get there on your own, you'll have to take the ride. Don't want to pay the 5 bucks? Guess what? You don't work!

Perks? Um... I guess it's only perk is you get paid that day for the job that you get sent to.

Bill Davens in Winnipeg, Manitoba

72 months ago

Ya, I know. Getting there at 6:45am, sitting there till 1PM, Getting to the job site by 2PM and working till 7PM. Get back before they close at 8:30PM. Get a check for 6hrs work and get bitten up to $2 by them just to cash it!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.