Lacoste Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Lacoste?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

ALichelle in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

65 months ago

Just had my interview this morning. I was asked what i knew about the company, so i highly recommend knowing how and by whom it was founded (tennis player, France..etc). Being traveled and knowing different languages is a huge plus; knowing Spanish seemed to impress, but French would be even better. Other questions included "When and how did you last deal with multi-tasking" "What are three things your last employer would say about you" "What is your strength" "In what way are looking to improve in this job" "What do you expect out of your employer" "What kind of employer do you work best with" "In your last job, what would you have changed, and what was the most challenging" "What was your favorite customer like" "How would you expand the clientelle list" "What is your opinion of great customer service"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (68) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

madi in London, United Kingdom

17 months ago

I have a interview tomorrow :)) I really want to get this job! Will share after...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.