How to get a job at Lanier Parking Solutions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

Do you work at Lanier Parking Solutions? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Nimz in Warner Robins, Georgia

22 months ago

I have an interview (phone) scheduled for tomorrow. I applied two days ago through Indeed and received a call that same day asking for an interview. I'm hoping to get hired. They seem interested. I'd be working in the corporate office in Atlanta.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ms. Brown in Chicago, Illinois

20 months ago

Hello Nimz!

How did your phone interview go? I hope you got the Job! Can you possibly tell us the position you applied for and give any helpful tips on interviewing with Lanier Parking Solutions?

I have a phone interview scheduled for today and the position is also at the Atlanta corporate office.

20 months ago

The phone interview went really well. They invited me for a second interview in person at the office. That interview was a little strange. It wasn't long, which I thought it was going to be. There was two people. One was Aimelie, the other was another guy. I forgot his name.

They just looked over my resume and asked me more about myself and my background. The interview was over and they said they'd call me back in regards to a third interview or not. I waited and received an email from Aimelie saying the position was canceled.

Sorry I can't tell you more. But that was the process I went through. The position was for a Proposal Writer. What position are you interviewing/applying for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Thank you for the speedy response Nimz!

It is a Staff Accounting Position. Did you have 2 people for the phone interview?

What kind of questions were you asked during the phone interview?

Thanks Again!
Moriam.

20 months ago

Just one for the phone interview. I was asked basic questions about my resume and background, strengths/weaknesses and my experience in the position. I then had the opportunity to ask them questions. The phone interview wasn't that long either.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Thanks Again! You have been extremely helpful.

20 months ago

No problem, good luck!

20 months ago

Thank you!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.