Leap Wireless Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Leap Wireless?

What do you like best about working at Leap Wireless? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

No Cricket in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

17 months ago

The only positive with working for this organization was the benefits (medical, dental and vision) which were high-quality at a nominal cost. If you are on the retail side you can expect $9-$11 an hour with commissions; if you are on the indirect side you can expect $12-$13 an hour with monthly commissions based on dealer performance. If you are management you can expect a salary from $36-$40k a year. My work experience was horrible from day one and I stayed long past my welcome due to a poor job market. I was happy when I was able to locate a quality employer and tell Cricket what they could do with their job. Local market management was uneducated and ineffective in all activities. I never hated a job more than Cricket even when I worked at a grocery store in high school. I highly encourage anyone and everyone to avoid this company at all costs. Their primary target hire is minorities and as a well-educated white male, I was subjected to a hostile work environment and incompetent coworkers who spent more time making everyone else do their work and complain.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.